Officially the wierdest hat-hair ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
this is io, i can start stupid threads here, right?

i am the proud owner of the strangest hat hair ever. my hair is about an inch on top, and then it gets shorter on the sides...

i went to watch a movie, and while i was out of my room where there are people, i had a hat on, and i came back to my room and took off my hat. the hair that i guess you could call bangs is standing straight up, and in the back (or actually directly on top of my head cos there IS not hair in the back) is all floppy-hat-hair-like. then i had this idea that sticking my head under the sink would be a good way to get my hair to sit. (yelling "sit, bad hair!" isn't an option) now it's worse; the water makes it look like i put gel in it to get it to stand up. not that i care what anyone thinks a)i'm not going anywhere and b) if i do go somewhere i put my hat back on. but i'm sitting here on the computer and i KNOW it's standing up.

:mad:

i used to have this wierd haircut when i was 16 years old..the back of my head was sort of buzzed, the top was not so buzzed but boyish, then the front of my hair was all bangs...kinda like a skater, if you will. one time i combed it kinda funky, and my teacher, being the smartass he was, asked me if i was ok, since i looked like i stuck my finger in an electric socket, he said. yeah, i was pretty stylin' back in the days...

it IS wet. and it's standing up despite the added weight of the water molecules.

if i had electric buzz cuter thingies it would be gone by now...

glue and a hairdryer is what you do to spike like 6 inches of hair. i've got about a sixth of that and i want it DOWN. not up.

*puts hat back on*

Like they need more salt but no matter how much you use they still taste bland :sad:

Bonochick said:
Brains don't taste as yummy when they are warped.

you answered my question before i could post it

and how long would it take to warp a brain? how many years of hat wearing? cos i've had *counts on fingers*...um...4 straight years, then it landed in some guacamole so i stopped wearing it, and then nearly 5 more years since then. so my brains already sound doomed and getting rid of my hat now won't do them any good

hey peeps, i'm getting my hair cut this friday. i'm also getting it dyed. yeah, i'm not doing it myself this time. it's turning itself weird colours (orange again, blech, i'm not going for the nick rhodes look) and i don't feel like dealing with it and pouring eight boxes of bleach on my hair and having to pour bottles of conditioner on my hair to get it to feel like straw at best.

anyway, i suddenly have longish bangs again. wtf? i went to bed one night, woke up, went to brush my teeth, and had bangs. i'm pissed. i grew them out when i was 11 and thought i'd never have to deal with this again. i have layers, yes, but they start at like my chin and go all the way down to their longest, several inches past my shoulders. i'm veeeeeeery ticked and wish i had the money to get extensions or something. i can't wear headbands. :sad:

i haven't had bangs in 5 years. im always going to get my hair done professionally now since my famous hair fiasco a month ago...hope things work out for your hair khankhan:hug:

I get hat hair pretty bad....so I don't wear hats.

My problem is I tend to fall alseep with wet hair and then I get bed head. But a little water helps that.

:laugh: Sicy's had that avatar for the like a week

I need to get my hair cut too...or maybe I'll grow it out

icelle said:
hope things work out for your hair khankhan:hug:
thanks! :hug: awww, i forgot how cute khankhan sounds :cute:

on the plus side with my weirdo hair, when my bangs dry naturally, they look feathered which is cool. i get that disco glam thang going on. then if i do my make up i tend to look either all neutral or more 80s so i look all :huh: :laugh:

anyway, thanks again. :hug:

hopefully my hairstylist will be able to offer some tips that don't involve styling products. since i only wash my hair every other day, they don't work out too well for me unless i'm fixing my hair the day before i wash it (or the day of if i wash it at night).

I had bangs my whole life. I finally started growing them out at the beginning of 2000.

They're finally the length of the rest of my hair :love:

Back
Top Bottom