Octoberfest in August - Setlist Party München

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Lila and kelly thanx for posting the pics .it looks great wish i could see the webcam....well at least my zoo dvd oakland is working fine (not too sure my neighbours appreciate it too much though)

Pop Artist said:
Hmm, no AIWIY or Horses after ISHFWILF tonight...wonder what that means? :hmm:

That they're playing a song less, as in Paris II?

ladywithspinninghead said:

haha, I KNOW! I asked my friend how I`ll be able to work when I can watch U2 live and she wrote "give up now, it`s a lost cause!"

Aren`t you at work??

Off till the last week of August :) I'm still technically a 10 month employee and they didn't need me there for the summer this year *G*

Pop Artist said:
Hmm, no AIWIY or Horses after ISHFWILF tonight...wonder what that means? :hmm:

Maybe Bad :shocked: I hoped for that the second night in amsterdam when they skipped all i want also but no such luck then. Quesss i keep my fingers crossed this time

U2Man said:

Yes, they played Fix You, Speed of Sound and The Scientist, so far :wink:

:yikes:

Do you wish to give us nightmares?:eyebrow:

Old Irish game is hurley...the ancient Celts for a ball used their enemies heads...i have similar ideas for Chris Martin:wink:

What's this?

Drea said:

Off till the last week of August :) I'm still technically a 10 month employee and they didn't need me there for the summer this year *G*

wow! lucky you! and you`re not going through withdrawls without any Elevation or October shows lately?

There`s an October show coming up at the end of August according to their site - I`ll see you there! :yes:

I have to say from the brief 60 secs that I had, once the camera has moved away from the stadium, it's really hard to find again.

Axver said:
Hello everyone, how's the show going? Same as usual?
welll we have a webcam they have missed out all i want is you, and it looked like they used the visuals from vertigo 2 on vertigo 1, so maybe a different ending

LJT said:

Do you wish to give us nightmares?:eyebrow:

Old Irish game is hurley...the ancient Celts for a ball used their enemies heads...i have similar ideas for Chris Martin:wink:

You're such a mean teddy bear :wink:

zooholland said:

you mean the part where he thinks it is dutch and then turns out to be gaelic?

Hahaha!
Yeah, that part.
Poor Bono.
Of course, it's Dutch.
But he can't pronounce it.
So he says it's in Gaelic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom