Octoberfest in August - Setlist Party München

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vertigo (Der Sound ist sehr gut, das Wetter nicht)
I Will Follow (Anton Corbijn ist zum Fotographieren auf der Bühne)
The Electric Co. / Singin' In The Rain (Snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day (Snippet: Here comes the sun") (Vor dem Song sagt Bono "Schöne Menschen, Schöne Nacht, Schöner Tag")
Still haven´t found (zu beginn von ishfwilf: thx for waiting in the rain, for singing in the rain, for dancing in the rain)
City of blinding lights
Miracle Drug

KUEFC09U2 said:
welll we have a webcam they have missed out all i want is you, and it looked like they used the visuals from vertigo 2 on vertigo 1, so maybe a different ending

:drool: One can hope.

Is it rather dark there? Must be for them to take Vertigo x2's visuals ...

KUEFC09U2 said:
welll we have a webcam they have missed out all i want is you, and it looked like they used the visuals from vertigo 2 on vertigo 1, so maybe a different ending

I like what you're saying KUEF....it does happen occasionally, believe me :wink:

:rockon:

The easiest thing to go back to the stadium is zoom out all the way, then do a 360-degree loop until you see the stadium again, and then zoom in.

ladywithspinninghead said:

wow! lucky you! and you`re not going through withdrawls without any Elevation or October shows lately?

There`s an October show coming up at the end of August according to their site - I`ll see you there! :yes:

I saw that - I think Gabe's got the date mixed up though, considering it's listed as "Friday Aug 28th" *g* That Fri is the 26th, I know that because it's the day my parents are supposed to be coming to visit and taking me to a Jays game ;)

kellyahern said:

:laugh:

"The sound is very good, the weather is not."

The last few shows haven't done so well in the weather department!

U2Man said:

You're such a mean teddy bear :wink:

My teddyness is for the girls:sexywink: my mean grizzly bearness is reserved for certain people:evil:

Miringeltje said:

Hahaha!
Yeah, that part.
Poor Bono.
Of course, it's Dutch.
But he can't pronounce it.
So he says it's in Gaelic.

LOL yeah he also ried to say the dutch website maakhetwaar.nl (the dutch one campaign thing). Didnt do such a good job on that too haha. BTW i was standing 10 metres from that banner...

kellyahern said:
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day (Vor dem Song sagt Bono "Schöne Menschen, Schöne Nacht, Schöner Tag")
Still haven´t found
City of blinding lights

Uh oh, no AIWIY?
Or will this mean room for another song?

How can someone be looking at this?

I think there's probably a ton of people who have clicked on the box to get in line for controls without realizing it, which is why it sits there doing nothing for minutes at a time.

Drea said:

I saw that - I think Gabe's got the date mixed up though, considering it's listed as "Friday Aug 28th" *g* That Fri is the 26th, I know that because it's the day my parents are supposed to be coming to visit and taking me to a Jays game ;)

Did you go to the beach on Saturday? How was it?

I had my own fun that day - went to montreal.

Are you able to watch the webcam btw?

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Maybe they signed up to look, got tired of waiting for their turn, and went to another site :(

This is sad... and a waste of a great opportunity to have a first look at the concert. :(

further proof cobl has took on streets mantle ISHFWILF into COBL :drool:

wow that actually looks like an equaition of some kind lol

Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day (Snippet: Sgt. Pepper & Here comes the sun") (Vor dem Song sagt Bono "Schöne Menschen, Schöne Nacht, Schöner Tag")
Still haven´t found (zu beginn von ishfwilf: thx for waiting in the rain, for singing in the rain, for dancing in the rain)
City of blinding lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes you can´t make it on your own
Love and Peace or else

U2@NYC said:

This is sad... and a waste of a great opportunity to have a first look at the concert. :(

so would you like a DVD of the concert from the webcams perspective to make up for this?:p

ladywithspinninghead said:

Did you go to the beach on Saturday? How was it?

I had my own fun that day - me and someone special (you know who?) went to Montreal. He finally got to meet all my friends!

Are you able to watch the webcam btw?

We ended up going on Sunday - stuff came up that ruled out Saturday - and it was good for a couple hours until it started to rain *g*

Sounds like you had fun in Montreal :)

My computer's too slow, I'm not even trying :|

U2@NYC said:
The funny think is the people seem to be taking snapshots of the dark webcam... :huh:

I think i have control in 18 minutes hmm

U2Man said:
No U2.com have control of the webcam now.

You stool my line, U2Man.

They're probably gonna ruin our setlist party and the surprise of V2 as well, by posting the setlist before the show has even ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom