October 3 - Stadium Raleigh - NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting more and more excited though - this is my boyfriend and I's first road trip together. he doesn't know U2 that well, but when I random brought this up and asked if he would come he agreed. Now we are frantically throwing food we can find together so we don't have to spend any more money on the trip. Oh poor college life :)

Enjoy the show, all. Any word on ticket sales? What sort of crowd is expecting tonight? I saw an article that mentioned a 50,000 - 55,000 person crowd, which does sound encouraging....what is capacity at that stadium?

....what is capacity at that stadium?

Supposedly 60,000.

Is there any news on a sound check or anything? I haven't gone back in this thread yet, but the last I heard was "stand-ins" were doing the sound check Friday. :scratch:

60,000 is around capacity, they put in bleachers a few years ago and enclosed the lower bowl, used to be a lawn.

Of course, when you add the people standing on the field the capacity will be higher. I heard 60,000 for ticket sales, when I went this morning for will call there were a couple of people still walking up for GA tickets I imagine.

Weather looks great so far!

this is my first u2 concert. i have seat tickets. what do you guys think is a good time to get to the stadium by?

Holy Cow Batman!! Its time to go!

Off to Raleigh!!! WOOT WOOT! Asking for prayers, hopes, and wishes that I get to meet Bono tonight. Its make-a-wish-come-true-for-Gina night. :) Peace Out!

PS.:hyper::applaud::rockon::happy::dancing::happydance::cabbagepatch: Um...yeah. I'm a little excited about finally getting to see the guys in concert.

In Emporia! Only an hour and a half away. I'm Twittering (if I get signal) destructolabell is my Twitter. In DC I had no signal :(

Anybody texting, tweeting, or audio feeding tonight? :shifty:

:wave:

Ok guys just got to the hotel w/ the children

Quick shower/dinner/Stadium

There is a huge Billboard right by our hotel of U2360 !!!!!

Lila I hope it works out :ohmy:

"Ground Control To Major Tom....."

I hope we see SolaceVip

:wave:

Ok guys just got to the hotel w/ the children

Quick shower/dinner/Stadium

There is a huge Billboard right by our hotel of U2360 !!!!!

Lila I hope it works out :ohmy:

"Ground Control To Major Tom....."

I hope we see SolaceVip

Seth and the rest of the family! :wave:

Have fun tonight!

Soundcheck
u2gigs: U2 soundcheck in Raleigh: David Bowie's Jean Genie, two Gavin Friday songs, Breathe twice, In A Little While.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom