Oct 23rd - Sam Boyd Stadium - Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you Chrisedge!

(should I create a new link yet? Or wait a while, these are good for at least 30 days right?)

Hey Vegas Peeps any of you going to Miami? Which shows are you hitting up in 2010...ummm maybe this should be a new thread?? I would love to know where you guys are headed!
hj:heart:

It's not the ticketmaster survey, it's one that has a topic of "U2 360 Red Zone".

I got one for each Red Zone I did. I received them between 5-7 days after the show, although it looks like I didn't get the Vegas one until the 28th, so be on the look out for it in the next week or so.

As soon as you finish the survey they give you the picture.

So.... :waiting: I never did get one of those (for Pasadena). I hope someone who got one will post the photo! (Does everyone get the same photo for each show?)

Hmmm, that sucks.

But, you will get a DVD of your Pasadena experience. :D
(for a minimal charge, of course)

Oh yeah of course! :) I guess I'm still kind of unclear on the whole photo thing. They just emailed people a photo after you do RZ? So if someone else who did the Pasadena RZ did get the photo and posts it I can see it same thing right? I guess I can go ask in the RZ thread.

Chicago for almost certain. Hopefully, Anaheim as well.

Fitz, a GA ticket for Anaheim will be in your hands somehow by June :)

Hj- :wave:
looks like Anaheim and NJ. Waiting for 2nd shows on both. Possibly Montreal but depends on if THEY get a 2nd show. Makes driving pretty tight from Montreal to NJ. About 12 hrs straight through.

I'd love to meet a few more of you. We'll see how it pans out next summer.

I'm doing Anaheim, Montreal (if 2 shows) and NY/NJ.
If no Minneapolis or Winnipeg show, then probably Chicago, too.

I have no idea what I'm doing. Seattle for sure. I was really hoping for a Wisconsin show, and might save one pre-sale code for a Wisconsin or Minneapolis show in case they add one - if not, I'm okay with not having used one code.

I'll pick up 3 GAs for Seattle and then ... I don't know, try and trade for one of the other west coast shows, or give them to friends in Seattle. I feel like I can't make those travel decisions right now - I need to regroup from this fall.

Don't rush me, U2! :grumpy:

15938_311899690693_580710693_9722023_2345818_n.jpg

:)

Hey Vegas Peeps any of you going to Miami? Which shows are you hitting up in 2010...ummm maybe this should be a new thread?? I would love to know where you guys are headed!
hj:heart:

I'm doing Seattle so far. Perhaps they'll add a second show there like last tour. That would be sweet! :pray:

I'd like to do Denver but finances won't allow it. But if that changes, perhaps I can pick up a couple GA's from someone nice on here. :wink:

:cute:

Whoa! I just saw this in here! What a moment captured......sigh......Oh and thanks for clarifying all the virgin comments :shifty:

Truly unforgettable!!!!!

btw, I miss you guys :(

Love this pic, Nic!!

The Vegas show was awesome! Bet you're sold on GA now, eh?! Hope to see sometime next year. :)

Back
Top Bottom