Oct 23rd - Sam Boyd Stadium - Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NICE photos!! thanks for sharing them...(I have no recollection of Edge changing from his plaid shirt to the white jacket shirt... :reject:)

Haha I never noticed using the capital letter like that before :lol:

Guess that makes me plEBa :shifty:

It will probably take me a month to get these all uploaded. I don't usually post the blurry ones but man I wish this one had turned out. DAMMIT!

vegasadambonotongueseapeny-1.jpg

vegasedgeadambonoseapeny-1.jpg

Haha I never noticed using the capital letter like that before :lol:

Guess that makes me plEBa :shifty:

It will probably take me a month to get these all uploaded. I don't usually post the blurry ones but man I wish this one had turned out. DAMMIT!

vegasadambonotongueseapeny-1.jpg

vegasedgeadambonoseapeny-1.jpg
Great shots! Especially that second one!

I remember you :wave: I was next to you in the chair with the big hat. It was great how the truck driver helped you out! What a fun time!

dang...makes me wish i was at home to check it out

-dan

Wow awesome pics bonocomet! And thanks for the vid Chris!

Thanks Sicy :) I still have tons more of her photos from both our shows, hopefully I'll get to posting more, but I think I've talked her into using the Gallery :D

This was my first time seeing them! :D Also my first time in the GA line, haaa. I felt like such a baby sandwiched between two groups of hardcore fans, haha. I'm only from Reno, so it wasn't that big of a trek compared to the Canadians behind me. O_O Or the people ahead of me who went to European dates. . .

It was magnificent (hurhur). :D I'll upload my pictures when I get them.

This is for Martha and Sicy!

Interference Exclusive! - BEP and U2 in Vegas - Chrisedge

Available NOWHERE ELSE!! (I will be posting the lossless in a week or so)

Here is both BEP set and the U2 set from Vegas. I was a little distant from the stage so it's not my best recording, but you can get an idea of the sound from this YouTube clip that has my audio dubbed to this video.

YouTube - HD - Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling - 2009-10-23 Las Vegas, NV HQ AUDIO

Here is the Black Eyed Peas audio: http://www.send space. com/file/qi83rm

Here is U2 audio: http://www.send space. com/file/xpn2xv

Please create some additional links if you download.

Back
Top Bottom