Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: very true, the walk could get chilly, unless I buy a hoodie on the way out. :hyper:

What kind of bag do you carry all these goodies in?

Just the purse. It's a small bag with a lot of pockets. Travel sized aspirin container, plactic bag o' Tums, band aids are flat, small tube sunscreen (it's a fairly flat bottle).
Camera, phone, kleenex
They DO allow cameras :camera: at this place, no? :scratch:
I'd be mighty po'd if they didn;t :scream:

(I'm having fun with the little icons. sorry, newbie board member here)

^lol, knock yourself out w/the smilies :D they can be quite fun.

They may release the camera policy when they do the GA/line info, some of the other places did it that way. If not, if it's small, there shouldn't be a problem. Break out a huge ass telephoto lens out of that purse, then maybe.

I'll be taking some kind of small bag like a wristlet or an across the shoulder thingie, not taking much.

^lol, knock yourself out w/the smilies :D they can be quite fun.

They may release the camera policy when they do the GA/line info, some of the other places did it that way. If not, if it's small, there shouldn't be a problem. Break out a huge ass telephoto lens out of that purse, then maybe.

I'll be taking some kind of small bag like a wristlet or an across the shoulder thingie, not taking much.

:cheer: on the smilies

No, no huge ass telephoto lens. It's a point and shoot, but larger than most. Can maybe fit it into jeans pocket if I hold my breath:uhoh:

:gah:I'm liking this one as an everyday kind of icon. gotta bump up my membership to do photo sigs and such

They are called Cheeto's.:|

phail.

No, dude, Cheesy Poofs!

cheesypoofs.gif

21 days? WOW yeah, you're right! Three weeks from tonight!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: By this time in three weeks I shoud be getting ready, fully recovered from the night before and ready to face the day - with Wild :hyper:

So, I've been gone a few days...

WHERE'S THE YOUTUBE OF THE DANCE MOVES WE'RE SUPPOSED TO LEARN!!! Someone commit to teachin'!

I should have a nice little dance floor in the Red Zone.

Mark

I'm getting nervous!

We've been waiting like 6 months for this!

I'm getting nervous!

We've been waiting like 6 months for this!

once we're all there, chilling out in line, it'll all be good:hug:

.... UNTIL the cutters start breaking in, and the line gets all messed up, and we start falling over each other on the sprint in:sexywink:

once we're all there, chilling out in line, it'll all be good:hug:

.... UNTIL the cutters start breaking in, and the line gets all messed up, and we start falling over each other on the sprint in:sexywink:

uh oh no cutters! they'll hear about it ! :rant:

Oh yeah, drunken pictures are awesome. I will have my camera and possibly my mini video camera. :weekend:

:shifty: uh, video?? that may not be a wise idea. :no:

all of your favorite things? U2, cocktails, beer, weekends, happy dancing, cabbage patching, being drunk, laughing your ass off... you forgot ME! :wink:

I didn't forget, I just couldn't find the smiley with your cute face. I can't wait for zooey. :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom