Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a) youtube tutorial = great idea
b) all day in GA line = plenty of time to learn 8 simple moves
c) if this actually happens I"ll be hella jealous b/c I wanted to do one in LA but nobody was going for it and I have crap nosebleed seats in Vegas :grumpy:
c) if it actually looks like this is going to happen, I might be able to set aside my bitterness and help pass out fliers. :wink:

My friend and I used to do the Chicken Dance in the middle of the dancefloor when everyone else would be doing The Actual Macarena.

People would usually get really mad about it. It was very strange. Like we were just RUINING EVERYTHING!

:lol:

The chicken dance is about the only dance I CAN do. Maybe that should be the flash mob - everyone break into the chicken dance. :crack:

Maybe a shortened version of arm movements would be better ( she says after sleeping on it). We' ll all be smacking each other in the head with the "t" arm moves because inner circle will be packed probably. Maybe the white cloth, then the arms up, left , right then start over. Something that won't cause a few hundred eye pokings and head smackings. THAT would make a headline. " u2 fans cause hundreds of injuries at Vegas concert when chicken dance flash mob fails " :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom