Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :wink:

And Carlos can be this version:
bono+red+rocks.jpg

:giggle:

I spoke with the ticket office and they said they'd have parking lot times, GA admission times, etc in a week or so. The woman was nice but didn't seem to completely get what I was asking :ohmy: so we'll see...

Weather forecast (Average) for Las Vegas on October 23rd;

77 degrees.

:ohmy:

It.is.going.to.be.awesome.weather

aaaaaahhhhhhhh. a welcome change from the mid-90's to low 100's we're still having here. Do you really think you'll need a sweatshirt in GA? Maybe if you've got seats. (note to self, bring sweatshirt)

Can someone please set me up with one of those blank lanyards. I was away for the D.C. show and wasn't able to notice that my name somehow disappeared from the final list. :sad:

It turns out the lanyards weren't printed after all, but instead will be blank and we will just each write our own name and locale in when we arrive at N.F.I.

So you haven't missed out on anything. :)

I spoke with the ticket office and they said they'd have parking lot times, GA admission times, etc in a week or so. The woman was nice but didn't seem to completely get what I was asking :ohmy: so we'll see...

:wave: Thank you! More news to be excited about. :hyper:

Weather forecast (Average) for Las Vegas on October 23rd;

77 degrees.

:ohmy:

It.is.going.to.be.awesome.weather

Sounds very nice indeed. :drool:

I haven't had the a.c. on my house for TWO DAYS.

It's a frigging miracle.

woohoo! Can you predict evening weather for October 23? If I recall it may be a bit chilly around that time??

Can you predict evening weather for October 23? If I recall it may be a bit chilly around that time??

I can't remember it being this cold this early in a long time.

It usually stays pretty warm, at least during the day, until after Halloween.

Of course, if it dips below 70, I'm freezing :D

^ same here, cooler than usual in the am's and evenings. I actually broke out a sweater and wore it most of the day in the office. I'm not complaining though, I love cool weather.

I think GA will be fine, I'd rather not bother w/a jacket.

Ok, it's 12:05 a.m.

21 days :hyper:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

You GA folks'll be sweating all over each other, packed in like that. :)

I'm thinking I'll bring something. Boston 2 GA line was really hot, in the sun all day, 80's. I had the front outer rail and am not usually cold, but pulled on my sweatshirt right before U2 came out. Temps drop pretty quick. Not sure about Vegas, but I would think it would get chilly. and I'm walking back to the hotel. I think that's when I'll really need it. I like to be prepared.
(Note: I bring aspirin, Tums, Band Aids and sunscreen and will share if you're in need of any of the above :D)

I'm thinking I'll bring something. Boston 2 GA line was really hot, in the sun all day, 80's. I had the front outer rail and am not usually cold, but pulled on my sweatshirt right before U2 came out. Temps drop pretty quick. Not sure about Vegas, but I would think it would get chilly. and I'm walking back to the hotel. I think that's when I'll really need it. I like to be prepared.
(Note: I bring aspirin, Tums, Band Aids and sunscreen and will share if you're in need of any of the above :D)

:hmm: very true, the walk could get chilly, unless I buy a hoodie on the way out. :hyper:

What kind of bag do you carry all these goodies in?

:cute: I could only dream.

Wait.

Should or shouldn't?

I had that same question. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom