Oct. 20 - University of Phoenix Stadium - Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, might be a social faux pas, but who cares!!??

Tuesday = Margaritaville!!!!!

:cocktail:

now if I can just get rid of this cold....

oh and by the way :wave:

lol she said frack which is used on that show all of the time so I got a little excited there :giggle:

cold remedy : shot of vodka

lots of remedy here! How you doin'?
:wave: doing aiiight, I'll be better on tuesday :D I can't believe its already here. I remember when we were saying " its 7 months away..."

haha - no I don't watch BG. I just said fracking b/c I don't like to drop the F-bomb unless I'm really mad. Sorry I outed out.

damn! haha oh well, I gave it a shot :wink:

Ok I was packing last night and starting to freak out just a lil ... what's to come still hasn't hit me. I'm afraid to get my hopes up and something bad will happen that'll prevent me from going. I know....weird.

Good thing I'm driving myself - my friends are bailing on me left and right. I too, have a GA for face value for sale and I too will be in line early with it. PM me if you're interested.

Just finished packing. Very excited. I will head over to Glendale tomorrow after work. Has there been a decision about a meeting place. Margaritaville, Mc Faddens..... I will check back before I head out tomorrow. Hope to meet some of you.:wave:

AB23 I might be headed to Margaritaville on Monday evening around 8pm but not positive. I know the BAW's will be there Tuesday afternoon. If you PM me your phone number I'll call you when we get up there TOMORROW.

It's so exciting saying TOMORROW!!!!!

Okay...sounds like Margaritaville is the place. I'll be there until I hear otherwise. I don't know how I'm going to sleep the next two nights!!:hyper:

Anyone in Glendale/Peoria considering carpooling? I'm planning on being at the stadium as early as possible, but I'm not looking forward to paying the $20 parking fee all by myself. I'm more than willing to pick people up from hotels and such, if walking to and from the stadium doesn't sound appealing.

Alternately, anyone know of anywhere else to park and walk that won't cost me $20?

I'm far northwest valley, airport might as well be half a world away from me. I'm more than willing to meet up somewhere along the way though (assuming you have a rental car) just so we can halve the parking fee.

The Westgate Mall is just north of the University Of Phoenix Stadium. I am not aware of them charging for parking when concerts are taking place, but I do know they charge the $20.00 fee for football game days.

I will be driving over from the far northeast Phoenix area so if anyone needs a ride let me know in this thread or shoot me an e-mail at lost_dog99@yahoo.com

now it can be said: THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!! It's funny to think back to when the tickets were first sent out- it seemed so far away:lol:

The excitement is building!

I am going to Phx, Vegas, and Vancouver. I wish the 3 dates I'm seeing theme were more spread out over the tour. Oh well. Didn't work out that way but I am pumped just the same.

Cool, I see Unknown Caller was played in Norman, OK tonight. They hadn't played that song since NYC. I hope it stays in the setlist.

get here already tuesday...anyone going to the U2 thing at Rosie's tonight? i'm really curious to see this "No Line" inspired art. Here's hoping the set list stays pretty similar to OK, dont be surprised if Phoenix gets the longest show of the tour so far..i mean c'mon, how can they NOT play Pride here? :)

they didn't play pride in atlanta, so it wouldn't really surprise me if they didn't play it tomorrow night.

i'm guessing a snippet of in god's country either after beautiful day or i still haven't found what i'm looking for.

-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom