Oakland II Setlist Watch And Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:

Gracias por esa hospitalidad regiomontana :happy:

We'll see if Monterrey is in the cards. If it is also a big ol' field full of people, I may take a pass too...

Eh. who am I kidding... I need to see at least one leg 4 show

*oinks*

and 3 weeks of vacation starts back up Jan 1st

:drool:

well word is Monterrey will get the arena show, and seeing we are two hours away from the States its definetly posible and the fact that we get way more expensive tickets than any other place in Mexico they might be able to pull it of

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (Snippet)
359.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow

Axver said:
All I'm trying to say is that you've just had seventy concerts in your country. If U2 didn't play your area, it's not nearly as expensive to travel to another state as it is to cross the Pacific. We haven't even had seventy concerts down here in U2's entire history.
Get over it. The majority of fans at the Australian shows will be Australian. But there will be some from Europe and the US too. There's nothing you can do about it, so get over it. Deal with it.

Lila64 said:
SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (Snippet)
359.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow

Can you wait a minute or 2 on posting, the audio is behind

thanks

Mofo said:

well word is Monterrey will get the arena show, and seeing we are two hours away from the States its definetly posible and the fact that we get way more expensive tickets than any other place in Mexico they might be able to pull it of

Arena show? :drool: What's the rumor?

Did I mention big fields of people kind of freak me out? :wink:

ramblin rose said:
I can't get any to work.:(
you're currently missing a very "jumpy" version of I Will Follow, and I don't mean "jumpy" in a good way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom