notre dame webcast sound

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, it is actually very good considering it was a webcast. Not the best soundboard out there but not a bad recording at all. I have the audience recording of it on the way to me also and it is suppose to be excellent as well.

from nick,
hey blue room what are the best soundboards
from this tour, i don't have any yet
except for irving plaza which i count
as a pre tour show
thanks and peace

These are the soundboards that are available in the general trading community:

3-22-01 Miami (rehearsal show, Bono's earpiece) low bass, but a little re-mastering corrects that.
3-24-01 Ft Lauderdale (weird echo on Bono's vocals and there are edits between songs, still not a bad recording)
5-3-01 Cleveland, one of the better ALD's from this tour. Not traded as widely but it is getting out there now.
5-15-01 Chicago - There is one without the sound dropouts. It is not traded as widely though and you may have difficulty finding it.
5-31-01 Buffalo, this is the worst soundboard out there. A very bad ALD feed.
6-6-01 Boston (Bono's earpiece). This is not the DVD audio or pay per view audio. This is the complete show. This is widely available out there.
10-10-01 South Bend, the webcast feed which the version I have (as mentioned above) is actually very good considering it is a webcast feed.

This is really the tip of the iceberg. There are alot of recordings that will never be traded openly. You would not believe what is out there.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 10-27-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom