Not sure I could do this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I mean, I listen to the studio albums all through in one day every few months or so. This isn't THAT insane.

Original of the Species (Killahurtz Casa De Angeles Mix)

THAT is insane! Good mix, but replacing the original???

i prefer the killahurtz mix to the original Original, but then i have embraced my own insanity :D

I've done this on road trips, especially to U2 shows. It's an awesome experience and way to pass the time.

Recently I ran through my U2: The Complete 90s compilation on a 5hr+ journey to Northern Ontario. That was also a rush, brought back alot of...tingly feelings, shall we say.. :wink:

I've done this on road trips, especially to U2 shows. It's an awesome experience and way to pass the time.

Recently I ran through my U2: The Complete 90s compilation on a 5hr+ journey to Northern Ontario. That was also a rush, brought back alot of...tingly feelings, shall we say.. :wink:

I've done that on road trips too. It's pretty easy to do actually. :shifty:

It's not that hard to do, then again I already have been classified as insane when I did my 1000 NLOTH2 in a row thing..

I wonder why Angel Of Harlem is absent from his Rattle And Hum?

And why does he say that The Hands That Built America is from the 90s?

That post was in August. He said he would post about how it went. He apparently never did.

Btw, you're not allowed to have a more annoying signature than mine. :angry:
Mine isn't annoying. It's the truth. :wink: And for your amusement.

I wonder why Angel Of Harlem is absent from his Rattle And Hum?

And why does he say that The Hands That Built America is from the 90s?

That post was in August. He said he would post about how it went. He apparently never did.

:hmm: That's quite a fail on both accounts.

I don't post much, but needed to tell someone about this and couldn't think of anywhere else I could find people who'd understand...not enough of my friends are die-hard U2 fans...this guy listened to the entire U2 discography start to finish in one go. I love U2, but...jeebus.

What the hell am I thinking? | Pretentiously-Eloquent Microfiction

Firstly, this is completely mad.

Secondly, this guy's knowledge of b-sides and rare tracks is both woefully lacking and rashly dismissive. The fact that he's not even bothering to mine Boy and War because the band were supposedly too busy touring to record means he's going to miss out on some quality stuff, especially Treasure.

i've done this with all their full studio album plus a few other thing thrown in. did it over 2 days though, partially on a road trip.

Hmmm.....I just listen to the songs that came with my U2 I pod, and throw in the lastest album, and I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom