No ticket-drop for Minneapolis?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sr99

Babyface
Well, my only hope to seeing U2 this tour doesn't look good. So far there has not been any ticket-drop from TM for Minneapolis while Toronto, Chicago, Milwaukee, Boston, and New York have each had one for the 3rd leg (ticket broker or Ebay where not an option). Hope it still happens.

Its sucks for us winnipegers. I guess you could drive down to minneapolis and try to get tickets on the drop the day of the show. But it would just suck if you didnt get anything.

The prices on ebay and the ticket scalper sites just arent worth it for me.

Well its the day before the show and still nothing. Does anyone think that they may release tickets at the Target Center box office? have other shows released tickets the day of the show? It would suck if I drive 7 hours and can't get a ticket.

you could try to win tickets from Drive 105 - the radio station. http://www.drive105.com/ .

Any time they play U2 between today and tomorrow you've got a chance to win a pair of tickets...just gotta be 10th caller.

Might be worth a chance :shrug:

There are almost always tons of scalpers and others hawking tickets on the SE corner at Butler Square. I've never had a problem getting a decent seat at face value if I show up early and give myself time to haggle and/or wait for a fan selling instead of the scalpers.

There were some single tickets available this morning for directly behind the stage. Hopefully, this could be a good sign that some might become available as the day goes on. I will post if anymore more pop and request that anybody checking do the same.

Back
Top Bottom