Ngāruawāhia, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, yes - Banrock Station Shiraz Cab. Pretty nice! The others opened a bottle so I thought I'd have some.

Ah, right. Don't believe I've tried that one ... haven't had any wine in months, actually. Just haven't felt like it.

Aw man, really? Fair enough, I guess. Oh, don't forget you have to collect nice wines for me to try when I come around!

I just don't feel like drinking these days ... tends to be something I do when I'm happier, I guess. It's probably been a month since I've had alcohol of any kind.

But certainly, I'm looking forward to that and I'll pick out some good stuff. Also looking forward to sampling things in Europe.

so, my essay is now a week and soon to be 1 day late. awesome, no? i've got almost half of it.. no, almost half of a half done. i'm going to miss my word limit like i missed the due date. so i figure i'll stagger up to as much over 2000 as i can muster, then collapse in a concluding heap at the end and say, "see?"

ive got no fucking idea. i did learn today a great trick which helps maintain focus and concentration. like yelling "spider! spider! spider!" over and over at an enlarged cartoonish drawing of a spider helps combat phobia, muttering to yourself "be here now" works to bring back a wayward mind. seriously. the mind is a crazy instrument.

Anna, I think you should just take that essay out the back and put a bullet through its head.

And g'night Bonnaios! :wave:

Nah, I'll probably be bitching about uni for the next month ...

Nah, I like work enough, it's just that I'm only working two hours. It's a pointless task imo.

I listened to GOYB and now it's stuck in my head.

Yes, I realise this is my own fault. It's still driving me nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom