NFL 2014/2015 - Super Bowl Postmortem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crazy-laugh-o.gif

I get it's Tebow and questioning why he matters is a pointless exercise, but he's competing to be a third-string quarterback, so I really don't give a shit.

I get it's Tebow and questioning why he matters is a pointless exercise, but he's competing to be a third-string quarterback, so I really don't give a shit.

Exactly and you shouldn't give a shit. He's a non-factor. When the Jets got him he was a publicity stunt and a distraction. He was great for sports radio, though, because he was all the hosts and the callers loved to talk about be it good or bad.

Tebow brings as much baggage with him as many of the league's note notorious players... It just doesn't seem that way because its all jesusness and stuff. He's a massive distraction.

Thankfully Philly has Mark Sanchez and Sam Bradford. If they didn't have these established, quality QBs there would be no need for anyone to bring Tebow's name up at all...

Doug Kyed got to watch Tebow during his brief cameo as a Patriot. Here's what he had to say:

The reasons Tebow is a terrible backup quarterback are innumerable. He’s worse in practice than he is in games, he can’t imitate most starting quarterbacks for the scout team, he steals headlines and he’ll have fans chanting “TE-BOW, TE-BOW, TE-BOW” with Bradford’s first errant throw.

Unlike Andy, Chip's offseason workouts are almost entirely run away from the fans at the team's practice facility. I really don't think they intend to keep Tebow around for very long.

Tebow would be good TE or FB. Worst part of his game is throwing. Maybe he's ready to try something new. Like sex.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm not sure why anyone assumes that Tebow would be a good TE, FB or anything else at the professional level.

Jameis got in some hot water, but imagine this . . .

Peyton Manning is Lucky Social Media Wasn't Around in 1996 When He Allegedly Sat on a Female Trainer's Face

she (athletic trainer) was examining Manning to see why Manning was having pain in one of his feet and was crouched behind him when “entirely unprovoked, Peyton Manning decided to pull down his shorts and sit on Dr. Naughright’s head and face.”

As Naughright described it in a deposition entered into the court record: “It was the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the testicles and the area in between the testicles. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up. … To get leverage, I took my head out to push him up and off.”

As Naughright described it in a deposition entered into the court record: “It was the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the testicles and the area in between the testicles. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up. … To get leverage, I took my head out to push him up and off.”

That taint right.

Allegedly.

Even if you want to believe that he didn't... OK. Fine.

The guy got caught stealing from a supermarket. Got himself arrested. And now that it's draft time all of a sudden he's talking about how he didn't steal, but somebody gave them to him, and that this person would always hook them up... which is either a lie to cover himself, or an NCAA violation.

The guy's an absolute piece of shit, and whoever drafts him gets exactly what they deserve.

The guy got caught stealing from a supermarket. Got himself arrested. And now that it's draft time all of a sudden he's talking about how he didn't steal, but somebody gave them to him, and that this person would always hook them up... which is either a lie to cover himself, or an NCAA violation.

The guy's an absolute piece of shit, and whoever drafts him gets exactly what they deserve.

:up:

I wouldn't take him. Red Flags abound. The crab legs crack me up. Just thought it was a good segway for the taint (Sacajewea) story.

I'm a Giants fan too. Who do you want at #9 in the draft? I'd love Amari Cooper to play opposite of Odell. Scherff is the only OL I'd take at that spot. The WR class is too talented. Not sure if we get Cruz at full speed. He's always best as the slot guy anyway.

The way this offseason has been, I wouldn't be altogether surprised to see him in an Eagles uniform before too long.

The way this offseason has been, I wouldn't be altogether surprised to see him in an Eagles uniform before too long.

Chip's one constant has been eradicating pieces of shit from his roster. There is a better chance of me dying in the middle of writing this post than there is of the Eagles going after Jameis.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom