NFL 2014/2015 - Super Bowl Postmortem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Teebs has more playoff wins to his name than Chip Kelly, maybe he's hoping the magic will rub off.

If he can get more than an in-flight magazine for Barkley I don't care if Jeb Bush is the third stringer.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If he can get more than an in-flight magazine for Barkley I don't care if Jeb Bush is the third stringer.

As long as Dr Ferrari is included in the deal then Jeb could probably do a decent job of wearing a suit on game day and watching from the press box.

NFL star Darren Sharper pleads guilty to sex assault charges, could serve 9 years - LA Times

He did have a decent NFL career.
Sharper reportedly announced his retirement after a 14-year career. He finished with 63 career regular season interceptions, placing him sixth all time. He took 11 of them back for touchdowns, which ranks him third only to Hall of Famer Rod Woodson & Charles Woodson, with 12.[17] Sharper's 13 career defensive touchdowns (11 interception returns, 2 fumble returns) is tied for 1st in NFL history with Rod Woodson and Charles Woodson.[18] Sharper is the only player to ever lead the NFL in interception return yards in 3 different seasons (2002, 2005, 2009).

The Bears are signing Ray McDonald and their owner is already victim-shaming. That's fun.

NFL teams viewing bad human beings as market inefficiencies (as long as there's no videotape) is becoming a problem.

They asked him if, in doing his "due diligence," he ever talked to anyone associated with the victim, and he said the victim would be too biased to talk to about it.

They asked him if, in doing his "due diligence," he ever talked to anyone associated with the victim, and he said the victim would be too biased to talk to about it.

Wat8.jpg

Really awful story all around. For Odin Lloyd and his family first and foremost, but also for a bright and talented kid whose life went off the rails once his father died and his mother started dating a convict.

Is he the first NFL player to have committed the crime during his career to get life without parole? I mean, I couldn't even imagine what his former Pats' teammates are thinking. That they played with a convicted murderer.

Is he the first NFL player to have committed the crime during his career to get life without parole? I mean, I couldn't even imagine what his former Pats' teammates are thinking. That they played with a convicted murderer.

I believe Rae Caruth is still in jail.

OJ is, too, which is really hindering his pursuit of the real killer.

Carruth is eligible for release in like 2018 though. And the Juice is not serving life, though it will probably work out that way if he doen't lay off the Hormel Chili.

Carruth is eligible for release in like 2018 though. And the Juice is not serving life, though it will probably work out that way if he doen't lay off the Hormel Chili.

Exactly! I knew about Carruth and OJ, but Carruth didn't get life without parole and OJ committed his crimes after his career was over.

Tebow to Eagles. Man is playing GM like a video game or 15 year old fan.

Back
Top Bottom