NFL 2009-2010: Part The Second

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And after a quick check, those are Russell's 2008 stats, actually his 2nd year, he started only 1 game in 2007, played parts of 3 others.

So things are a touch misleading there.

injuries and poor coaching on the defensive side of the ball sorta derailed the season,

excuses, excuses :wink:

Seriously though it must suck to start out the season strong at 5-0 only to finish 8-8. Especially when the Giants were blown out the last two games... outscored by a total of 85-18.

but they did beat the smellboys twice...

yeah but they still managed to lose twice to the Iggles...:sexywink:

desean-jackson-andy-reid-chest-bump.jpg

The Bears are the Packers biggest rivals.

I thought they used to be, and I thought there was a collective Wisconsin decision to move our attention to a team that could actually play. It makes for a more fun rivalry.

I was just explaining to my son that taking care of the football is the #1 rule of the game.

I'm taking this to mean that you have succesfully become a father again. Huzzah! I hope your wife is sleeping the deep sleep of one who was a week past her due date. :)

Congrats!

i thought exercise was green bay's biggest rival?

hope that interception doesn't come back to bite them. especially after peterson coughed it up at the end of the first half

I haven't been paying a lot of attention - has one team been favored over the other leading up to this game?

So they called a personal foul a few plays earlier when it shouldn't have been one, and then on the interception, Favre gets hit below the knees, and that should have most definitely been a flag.

Good to see that the refs are on top of things here.

Manning is the man. Can't help thinking how cool The Claw would look in Lucas Oil Stadium. (sigh) Not happenin'.

I realized just the other day that I'll be able to keep tabs on Qwest Field from the windows at work and watch the Claw go up. And then when I go to catch my bus home, I'll see it from the opposite end of the stadium.

I am embarrassingly excited about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom