New York Tumble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

georginabono

The Fly
Hi everyone - not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this but does anyone know where I can purchase the New York Tumble DVD?? I've seen it on YouTube but would love to own it.
Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Georginabono--

I don't think it is possible to purchase New York Tumble... it was a music-network-produced program, MTV or a British-based cable network, I can't remember which at the moment. As such, it would never have been marketed individually. And unless someone has recorded it on VHS at the time it was aired, YouTube is going to be your only option, though I'm sure the quality is poor!

Good luck!

It was renamed 'Made In Manhattan' as it was due to be released soon after 9/11. Try searching under that on youtube rather than NY Tumble.

I bought a bootleg DVD of it at borderline records in Dublin.. still I think the quality on youtube is pretty good.. I'd find a link but it seems to be down.

Caroni said:
In this page you can transform youtube videos into other formats :D

http://vixy.net/

:ohmy:

Have you tried it yet? I'm trying it now and it just keeps giving me errors, such as Youtube is down?? (which it isn't)

Just wondered if this really works! It'd be cool if it does!

Ahhh ok. I tried 4 different you tube vids. The 4th one worked! So it seems it doesn't like some of them for some reason. But wow, cool, thanks for that link!

Jim said:
It was renamed 'Made In Manhattan' as it was due to be released soon after 9/11. Try searching under that on youtube rather than NY Tumble.

I bought a bootleg DVD of it at borderline records in Dublin.. still I think the quality on youtube is pretty good.. I'd find a link but it seems to be down.

I've found it on youtube. There are some version for this clip and this one sounds much better than the "Made in Manhattan" title.

BONO IN A NEW YORK TAXI MEETS HIS FRIENDS
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aw3tMazpbDc

Back
Top Bottom