New vid on U2.com!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
REDRUM REDRUM

redrum.jpg

notice the name of the clip edgeredrums...

there is no second d, so that it spells smurderegde backwards.

take MURDER out of that and you have segde...

OKI, im not going anywhere with this... but in the end, Coldplay copy U2.

HOLY JEEBUS! I nearly just spit my tea onto my keyboard.

Totally hilarious!

This thread just went down a completely dark and humorous avenue. HA! I needed that. Thanks.

Too funny: "Murderedge"

Reminds me of Larry's "KILL BONO" shirts he wore during POPMART. If this were a Perry Mason or Murder She Wrote episiode I would so charge the drummer with murder!!!!

:lol:

I had never noticed but dallas is a leftie, and edge isn't. It must have been tough for dallas to get used to tuning and playing like a right handed person.

You want a video of Larry blowing out the candles on his birthday cake while the others are singing Happy Birthday? Will this be an indicator for the new musical direction of the next U2 album?

You know, one thing that we can maybe try and extrapolate from that vid is that it could be a sign that they're really working on the percussion. Larry looks somewhat spent and pissed off (okay, that's to be expected). Lanois jokes that he's tired of drums. They're mixing stuff in the background.

Could be that they just spent a few hours going over the percussion bits.

Or it could be nothing out of the ordinary & I'm trying waaaay too hard to make something out of this video.

I agree. Seems like Edge picked up the camera to break some tension in the room.

Also, Danny Lanois is a goofy-looking fellow.

I had never noticed but dallas is a leftie, and edge isn't. It must have been tough for dallas to get used to tuning and playing like a right handed person.

Also judging from the video, it seems Dallas badly needs Spectacles.

Can anybody make out more of the things that are being said?

You hear Bono say something about the melody, right before Edge is saying : OK, let's put it down.

Also 55 sec in, someone (Dallas?) is saying : you're coming through both amps, Edge.

I wonder if that's just Edge and Bono trying an idea ?

There's more voices in the background.
Someone saying : instead of this, also.....
I think that's Larry saying something like : try as well.

So I think this puts to rest the lyric question. Weren't there a few people who were convinced he was singing No Line instead of Only Love?

Yeah, I was one of them. :reject:

Anyway, could it be that this song is "For your love", the one Edge talked about in an interview a while ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom