New vid on U2.com!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez...I feel like we are in algebra class. I was waaaaay off. I think I forgot to carry the one. I got 9 videos.

Nice job figuring it out though....can I copy off of your paper next time?

Don't look at me. I had to steal the teacher's guide for that one.

You know, one thing that we can maybe try and extrapolate from that vid is that it could be a sign that they're really working on the percussion. Larry looks somewhat spent and pissed off (okay, that's to be expected). Lanois jokes that he's tired of drums. They're mixing stuff in the background.

Could be that they just spent a few hours going over the percussion bits.

Or it could be nothing out of the ordinary & I'm trying waaaay too hard to make something out of this video.

"How long is this album?"

What are the guys doing that he's waiting on...

and could the album be longer than usual...

or could they just be messing around and this one really means nothing?
:huh::hyper:

That was a funny little vid, I loved how Edge poked fun at how long it's taking this thing to be completed.

But now I need to know...just how long is this record?

You know, one thing that we can maybe try and extrapolate from that vid is that it could be a sign that they're really working on the percussion. Larry looks somewhat spent and pissed off (okay, that's to be expected). Lanois jokes that he's tired of drums. They're mixing stuff in the background.

Could be that they just spent a few hours going over the percussion bits.

Or it could be nothing out of the ordinary & I'm trying waaaay too hard to make something out of this video.

If a friend of yours is laughing, would you guess he or she is pissed off?
I sometimes wonder what people are doing around these forums. If you're no fan of U2 you could spend your time better than in a U2 forum

:lol:

Love it. I wonder how much they`d had to drink before filming it though.........somehow I get the impression alcohol may have been involved :drunk:

Maybe Bono is lying on the floor behind Larry`s chair..........:drunk:

Wow, people are really getting wound up over how long this album's taking to come out..:reject:

It'll come out when the band feels it's ready. End of story. They're not releasing videos to torment their fanbase, they're releasing them to have a little fun. I'm really excited for this album, and if all of this hype and excitement surrounding it amounts to a shite album (which I doubt), then so be it, no big deal, I'll get over it. They're hard at work on it, trying to balance their lives at home and their band business, so we shouldn't be upset that it's taking so long..maybe it's for the better that it's taking so long.

notice the name of the clip edgeredrums...

there is no second d, so that it spells smurderegde backwards.

take MURDER out of that and you have segde...

OKI, im not going anywhere with this... but in the end, Coldplay copy U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom