New U2.com offer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great, great gift. The book alone is great but the songs are awesome too. Highlights:

Your Blue Room- wow. This is a song that was always just kind of a meh song. This recording is fantastic and makes me look at the song in a whole new light. Love it. The transition into Vertigo, however, is pretty obnoxious.

Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me- always loved the studio version but was underwhelmed seeing it in Chicago 2011. This recording is absolutely badass.

I use this one, it's good enough for me.
FROM+THE+GROUND+UP+Edges+Picks+From+U2360+FROMTHEGROUNDUPEdgesPicksFromU.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I just received an email saying my U2.com subscription is running out in 7 days. Problem is I already renewed in the last couple months and already received From The Ground Up. In addition, when i log into U2.com, it says my subscription is good until Feb 15, 2014. Sounds to me like a have one year and 7 days to renew. Why would I be getting this email? Who could i contact at U2.com or LiveNation to clarify? Thanks for any help.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I just received an email saying my U2.com subscription is running out in 7 days. Problem is I already renewed in the last couple months and already received From The Ground Up. In addition, when i log into U2.com, it says my subscription is good until Feb 15, 2014. Sounds to me like a have one year and 7 days to renew. Why would I be getting this email? Who could i contact at U2.com or LiveNation to clarify? Thanks for any help.

If there's a problem, I'd call the 800 number provided at the bottom of the U2 store page. It's always been helpful for me.

You can also call our toll-free order line at 1-800-615-1324 or International +1-434-244-7300

It could be too that they automatically had those e-mails sent out based on a prior list (i.e., one that showed you hadn't renewed it yet). Last June, they sent out the U22 package to my old address first even though I had my address changed back in February or March through the site. I called them up and they were able to send out another one!

If there's a problem, I'd call the 800 number provided at the bottom of the U2 store page. It's always been helpful for me.

You can also call our toll-free order line at 1-800-615-1324 or International +1-434-244-7300

It could be too that they automatically had those e-mails sent out based on a prior list (i.e., one that showed you hadn't renewed it yet). Last June, they sent out the U22 package to my old address first even though I had my address changed back in February or March through the site. I called them up and they were able to send out another one!

Thanks very much. I want to get this straightened out and I really appreciate it.

I got the exact same email today, and I also renewed and my subscription is good until Feb. 15, 2014. I think they've just made some kind of error. Hopefully if this is a big mistake they made involving a lot of members they'll get it corrected.

I believe I got the same email a few months ago, and I'd already resubscribed too. I wouldn't worry about it, barlowdog. They still sent me From The Ground Up, and my membership is still valid on U2.com. I believe you can go to the site and check your expiration date in the account area.

I believe I got the same email a few months ago, and I'd already resubscribed too. I wouldn't worry about it, barlowdog. They still sent me From The Ground Up, and my membership is still valid on U2.com. I believe you can go to the site and check your expiration date in the account area.

Thanks, man. My expiration date is fine so i'm not too concerned. Any new music recommendations?

Any new music recommendations?

My Bloody Valentine :wink:

Aside from the above, the only other "new" 2013 albums I've picked up are Foxygen and Frightened Rabbit. All three have been pretty dang good.

Yourself?

I'm still listening to 2012 stuff. Though lately it's been mostly Smiths/Morrissey because I just saw Moz live a few weeks ago and still haven't come down from it. Will be making a record store trip (or an Amazon order) in the next couple weeks to get new stuff from The Joy Formidable and Frightened Rabbit.

Got my copy this week and it's amazing! Of course ;) because any U2, especially live U2, is amazing.
Haven't gotten a chance to read through the book yet but I looked at pics and they're great too. Another good offer from U2.com.

Right-click and copy it from here, and then right-click on your album in iTunes, and paste the picture into the album artwork box.

:)

Got the book today. CD, bookmarks, and pictures are all in good condition! I did get the $75 package, but the store told me this afternoon that U22 is on back order and the ZooTV CD set is out of stock now. Not a biggie though, as I wasn't able to buy the membership again until recently, and was planning on giving the second U22 set to a friend or family member anyway.

Listening to Electrical Storm as we speak...

Just a quick edit: I got an e-mail this evening telling me that both U22 and the Zoo TV CD set is shipping. So they still might have the later in stock, I guess?

I got an e-mail today that my subscription is up in 7 days, even though I've already renewed weeks ago and got the book. Did anyone else get that? Just don't feel like dealing with their customer service screwups.

I got an e-mail today that my subscription is up in 7 days, even though I've already renewed weeks ago and got the book. Did anyone else get that? Just don't feel like dealing with their customer service screwups.

Yes, I did, as well as at least one other person here I know of. I called and talked to a real person and they assured that it's just an automated email message, and as long as your subscription is showing the correct date on your account page, you are fine. I received another email at the 1 or 2 day mark as well, but I double checked my account page after the incorrect email exp. date and it still shows I'm fine with a 2014 exp. date. Just sign in and check your account to be sure.

Yes, I did, as well as at least one other person here I know of. I called and talked to a real person and they assured that it's just an automated email message, and as long as your subscription is showing the correct date on your account page, you are fine. I received another email at the 1 or 2 day mark as well, but I double checked my account page after the incorrect email exp. date and it still shows I'm fine with a 2014 exp. date. Just sign in and check your account to be sure.

Thanks :) I did that and it says 2014, so hopefully I won't have any problems

Don't know why they can't fix that so people who have already renewed won't get the e-mail

Happened to me today too. I just hope that it doesnt stand against us come next ticket sale when they are calculating long-term members subscription length for the likely different pre-sale code levels

Back
Top Bottom