New Prop Has Arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sikes

Babyface
Issue 03 Volume 03

Summer 2002

Came in the post this morning. There is no mention of it being the final one but the cover sheet said how long that subscription was vaild for

Alot on Elevation Tour as thought.

Walk On - Aung .....
Joey Ramon

v interesting i am reading at the mo

Good news, indeed! I hope they have my current address. It's been so long since they've mailed an issue, I've moved about a billion times since then!

HeartlandGirl said:
Good news, indeed! I hope they have my current address. It's been so long since they've mailed an issue, I've moved about a billion times since then!

I just moved recently and was able to visit the Prop site to submit a COA form... I received a confirmation email back from them.. pretty seemless.. Let's hope it worked!! :happy:

ohhhh do tell for us non-subscribers (I was about 10 years ago tho),

WHATS INSIDE????

What do they say about the tour????

the traffic is stuck, and you're not moving anywhere

wertsie said:
Ooh...Exciting stuff! Hopefully my mom will get her copy in the mail soon so I can steal it from her!

oh boy!
i know that feeling:happy:

when my dad was on his way home with pop in '97, my brother and i played a game of sorry to see who would get to listen to it on their way to school the next day. that was fun!

i can just imagine the scene when prop arrives here next week:happy: my housemates and i will probably be involved in tickle fights over who gets to read it first:yes:

Back
Top Bottom