Need some positive vibes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
:( Ok I'm on the verge of a panic attack about this. I can't stop my hands shaking and I'm having a bit of trouble catching my breath.....I'm trying to keep the 'Rescue Remedy' (Bach Flowers) going, to calm me down. 4 sleeps to go, and I'm petrified, yet I know I have nothing to be petrified of :sad:

You're be fine :hug:

You know our thought s will be with you :yes:

It's only natural to be a little scared but when that feeling comes over you picture me naked , that'll make anyone :lmao:

I was going to say picture Bono naked but we don't want you to :faint::combust:

Gluey :hug: I wish I could make it better for you somehow, but I just have faith that you're going to be more than ok. Take a few more deep breaths.

I received a text from Gluey. she wanted me to let you all know

She's fine but obviously tired. She's waiting on the doctors to come around and give her the ok to go home in the next couple of hours

I told her in no uncetain terms that if we see her on line tonight there'll be trouble :madwife: , she needs to rest :yes:

:hug: Hi all :hug:

Thank you so much for all the positive thoughts.....you've all carried me through.

Well, things were a bit more eventful than any of us imagined. First the surgeon accidently nicked my artery :yikes:.....then as he was feeding the first of the cathetars to my heart, I had a big attack....and it was a totally different arrhythmia to what was originally diagnosed. They were hoping to treat my Atrial Tachycardia, but it was proving difficult to tie down. He had a go and 'burning' away some suspect spots, but only time will tell if it worked. The new arrhythmia was an AV Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia, which is one of the most common ones, and affects mainly females. He thinks that is the one that would have been causing me to almost blackout on occasion. He's about 95% confident he has fixed that one :pray:

So, anyway, now it's a case of taking it really easy for the next week - which won't be hard with how exhausted I am! And then getting back to living life while we wait with bated breath to see if it all worked......cross your fingers for me.....

Oh, and being unsedated for it was kinda freaky - pleased that's over :yikes:

WOW!! That's mad! I'm glad you made it through okay and are in recovery. I can't believe you were awake for the whole thing. :crazy: Take care of yourself. Hope Mr.G is waiting on you hand and foot and keeping the kids out of your hair. :heart:

Welcome home Gluey! :hug: Im so happy for you that the surgery is now over. Sounds like you went through some scary times there :hug: Get lots of rest :hug:

Im keeping my fingers crossed that everything is taken care of now :hug:

:hug:
that sucks gluey
sending you lots more rainbows, :hug: and :pray:

what happens now? have your docs worked out what the next step is?

keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you :wave:

:hug: Thanks everyone for the positive thoughts. I've started on my meds again - double dose this time and I'm pleased to say that they're bringing it under control nice and quick.

I won't know much more until my follow up appointment on the 24th June. I don't know where we go from here.... :sigh:

:sad: Atrial Tachycardia is back.

Awe crap that really sucks big time. I'm sad for you, I hope the doctors come up with something quick to make you better.

Just remember I am just a phone call away!

Keep an eye for a package from Matts class!!!

lots of prayers and wishes coming your way!

I won't know much more until my follow up appointment on the 24th June. I don't know where we go from here.... :sigh:

This part must be the suckiest - the waiting and the wondering - hope you find some rainbows to get you through . . .if not there's always Pleba :giggle:

Seriously though, glad to hear the meds are helping and sending you more :hug: - there's a lot of goodwill for you here Gluey, and positive vibes really do count for a lot :)

:hug:'s Thanks everyone. I'm doing ok. I notice the attacks a bit in the morning when I first wake up, but once I have my meds they're under control again for the day. Can't really complain about that :)

Back
Top Bottom