NBA 2022-23 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't referring to him. Same team tho

Besides - it's not nice to take Delly's crown away like that.

My Embiid comment wasn't actually directly related to your comment (even though it was right after), was about the cheap shot elbow he punked Giannis with.
Delly can't be the league's dirtiest player anymore as he only rides the pine, unless of course he doesn't shower...which from what I understand is the Aussie way so....

Guys like Harrell and Delly are overtly dirty whereas guys like Embiid and LeBron do it in a sneaky way and then act all like "Me, I'd never do anything like that, I'm a superstar..." which almost makes it worse.

Cobbler's drive-by trolling in the NBA thread has been incredibly annoying over the years but I have to say it is genuinely funny that he went all-in on the Kings before the season started and they have the best team they've had in decades.

That genuinely made me laugh out loud hahaha, it is very funny. I'm glad I got in JUST before it started, otherwise it would just be annoying.

I know so little about basketball, that the first game I watched (when we lost to the Warriors a few weeks ago when Steph Curry played an almost superhuman game and we got fucked by the umpires) I was like "this Sabonis bloke is fucking terrible".

Good test for us tomorrow.

my close friend created the art installation outside the sacramento kings arena. might as well root for a raptors vs kings final lol

Last edited:
Headache, who the F came up with the uniform design the Wiz were wearing tonight?

washington-wizards-new-bloom-city-edition-uniforms-2022-2023-nike-pink-cherry-blossoms-feat-sportslogosnet.jpg

:|

the pink is the cherry blossoms (obviously), and the gradient into the blue on the shorts signifies the reflection on the tidal basin.

they've been the most requested jerseys by fans here since the city edition program was first announced. it takes a solid 3 years of development before they're able to be released - which is why it took so long. they've sold very well in market. an acquired taste, for sure.

the nats copied decided to do it this year, too.

i could tell you what next year's city editions will look like, but then i'd have to kill you.

Last edited:
congratulations to the lakers for sweeping their 5 game series against the tanking san antonio spurs 3 games to none.

5-1 in their last 6! are the lakers back?!?!?!

Sun, Nov 13 vs Brooklyn W116-103
Fri, Nov 18 vs Detroit W128-121
Sun, Nov 20 vs San Antonio W123-92
Tue, Nov 22 @Phoenix L115-105
Fri, Nov 25 @ San Antonio W105-94
Sat, Nov 26 @San Antonio W143-138

probably not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back