NBA 2022-23 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping the Jazz could suck enough to move below Portland and possibly have the 5th worst record, but it’s just not going to happen

the Zards are in sight of the 5th slot in the ping pong ball extravaganza.

tank.gif

Got to see Giannis live for the first time. Yeah I know. Slacking on my end since I'm only 2 hours away from Milwaukee.

He's a good player.

The fact the the Lakers are even in the conversation is what I want to talk about.

Lakers coming off an OT game in another city the night before. Not exactly a surprising result or a statement win of any kind for the Clippers.

Lakers coming off an OT game in another city the night before. Not exactly a surprising result or a statement win of any kind for the Clippers.

Not a statement, but likely squelches any chance of Lakers avoiding the play in tourney.

And 11 straight wins over a LeBron led team is pretty remarkable.

I'm not aiming this at anyone here, but I'm getting weary of the hype around the Clippers that never amounts to anything. Headline on ESPN this morning was "Kahwi plays entire second half." JFC is the bar really that low for him?

I'm not aiming this at anyone here, but I'm getting weary of the hype around the Clippers that never amounts to anything. Headline on ESPN this morning was "Kahwi plays entire second half." JFC is the bar really that low for him?

Kawhi is basically the face of "Load Management" in the NBA.

Wow.
Mavs are basically tanking tonight's game vs Bulls (5 players including Kyrie and Hardaway sitting) to protect the draft pick from conveying to Knicks, but are in the same move eliminating themselves from the play in.
Oh to be a fan of that organization.

Wow.
Mavs are basically tanking tonight's game vs Bulls (5 players including Kyrie and Hardaway sitting) to protect the draft pick from conveying to Knicks, but are in the same move eliminating themselves from the play in.
Oh to be a fan of that organization.

i mean... they've won a chip in the last 15 years, are consistently in the playoffs, had one recently retired legend about to enter the hall of fame, and currently have a top 5 talent in the league on their roster. and an owner willing to pay whatever it takes.

so, yea, i'm not crying for the mavs fans just because they fucked this one up.

cuban can say what he wants now - that doesn't mean they'll absolutely keep that cancer around. i'd actually be stunned if he's not a laker next year.

I don't know what point you're trying to make. Being in back-to-back situations infrequently doesn't mean it's easy when you are in one. If you just want to hate on LA then go off I guess, but no one in here even gives a fuck about them, so I'm not sure who your audience is.

i mean... they've won a chip in the last 15 years, are consistently in the playoffs, had one recently retired legend about to enter the hall of fame, and currently have a top 5 talent in the league on their roster. and an owner willing to pay whatever it takes.

so, yea, i'm not crying for the mavs fans just because they fucked this one up.

cuban can say what he wants now - that doesn't mean they'll absolutely keep that cancer around. i'd actually be stunned if he's not a laker next year.

And the Bulls counter by sitting DeRozan, Lavine and PatBev all with "rest". Mavs hold a 13 point halftime lead. Knicks could land pick #11 if it keeps up.

Better hope the Zards lose to Houston, or the Jazz might tie them in the loss column

And the Bulls counter by sitting DeRozan, Lavine and PatBev all with "rest". Mavs hold a 13 point halftime lead. Knicks could land pick #11 if it keeps up.

And the Mavs are done. First time in any sport I can recall a team intentionally tanking specifically to avoid making the post season.

Nevermind headache, you’re good.

Jazz really suck at this tanking thing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom