My top 10 online interferencers of the year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mkjc said:

Hmmm....:scratch: I always assumed that his/her avatar was a picture of him/her. I can't really remember if there was anything inherently male or female in the content of his/her posts. As for the being in love with steve part, he/she could be gay or just like the music. Indra, if you are out there maybe you can clear things up. Not that it really matters either way whether you are boy, girl, gay or straight.

Originally posted by beli

lol. Indra is female. Her avatar is Steve Kilbey of The Church, one of the mighty damn finest bands to ever come out of Australia.

Not that Indras Australian. Shes from the USA. And shes a female who will probably piss herself laughing reading this thread. lol.

Um...yeah...I'm female (but Indra is actually a Hindu god, so the name is masculine), and beli is correct...except for the "one of" bits! One of? Ha! Not one of -- THE! (ok ok so I get carried away sometimes...:rolleyes: ). And I guess I have a bit of a Steve obsession, but I'm not the only one! I saw a guy literally shake when Todd (guitar tech from Hell) gave him one of Steve's picks after a show...even I was amazed at that. But, yeah I actually do like Steve -- he's an intelligent, hilarious, and genuinely kind person.

And I almost choked on my pizza reading through this thread! :ohmy: :D

Hey and both U2Democrat and I made it on lists together so that that; we be the interference couplet and we come in two :wink:

A_Wanderer said:
Well shucks I am pleased, oh and Beli likes Feta cheese on pizza - the Hellas Pizza :)

lol. So it is Feta. See the edits on my post - theyre from me going "fetta", no "feta", no "fetta", lol.

Hellas? Where the hellas are you from boy? First I think your from the US, then Australia. Next you will be telling me you're a Wogboy :huh:

Last edited:
Top five posts in this this thread:

1. bonosgirlwhateverthenumberiseightsomething ithink
2. BlueRoom
3. ILuvLarryMullen
4. beli
5. Zoomerang96

Wow, this thread has lost it's way through the dark alleys of the collective mind of all those involved........

in the collective alley of my dark mind....i think Zoomerang 96 is # 1
hes an all inclusive superstar.
i also thik a wanderer is pretty cool as well.....

not that anyone would care what I think...but thats ok...

I guess I dont post often enough to make a bang and a clatter

I actually like fah the most.

She/he has the biggest heart.

I will never forget all the goodness i have received from her/him.

Is fah a girl or a boy? :reject:

Aww thanks U2Democrat :hug: You're on my list too. But I'm not going to make a list because I have more than 10 just on PLEBA alone, then there are non PLEBANs :crazy: there are just too many cool people here :up:

Angela Harlem said:
fah is a girl/woman.

lovely person.
:up:

Thanks!

She really is great!

I would start a fah appreciation thread, but deathbear ruined those for good, so i will just appreciate her in my heart

Evalicious said:

Thanks!

She really is great!

I would start a fah appreciation thread, but deathbear ruined those for good, so i will just appreciate her in my heart

I would also have to say Cass is another person with a very good heart. There are too many people I like here to start naming them. I know I would miss out someone. I don't like naming my favourite folks either. It doesn't seem right somehow.

1. Bono
2. Edge
3. Larry
4. Adam
5. Mark Fisher
6. Dallas Schoo
7. Rab McAllister (erm.. that IS one of their sound techs right?)
8. Sam (Larry's tech don't know his name)
9. Joe O'Herlihy
10. Willie Williams
honorable mention Paul McGuiness

:) We wouldn't be here without them

Lara Mullen said:

I would also have to say Cass is another person with a very good heart. There are too many people I like here to start naming them. I know I would miss out someone. I don't like naming my favourite folks either. It doesn't seem right somehow.

Very true Lara. I don't like it either.

But if I had to make a list, you know you'll be in it :hug:

Beli, maybe if I ever get to do my travelling we can eat lots of pizza in Aus. Mushroom. :drool:
:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom