My Story: I Feel Father

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I am not finshed and also "Jared" is the person in the person in the story I see of whom I want to become. I am but him but there's things I need to change but here is my spiritual story: I Feel Father! I really hope you like it!

Jared was cozy in his parents' arms. His miother's name is Helen and Jared's father name is Toby. While Toby and Helen enjoying their conversation, Jared, a little black haired, blue eyed boy pointed his finger to the ceiling while saying, "father!" Helen and Toby were astonished! Then Helen mentioned "I do believe that our son said his first word! Jared is only eight months and most children cannot say a word like Jared did!" Toby was so pleased with his son but he was a little confused about something. He wonder why Jared pointed to the ceiling while he said "father." Then after he pondered about it he thought that it was more like the sky than the ceiling. Toby did know that his son loved him with all of his heart but he always seemed spiritual at a very young age with the other Father.

More coming soon... The first chapter {if I want to do them, I am not sure} is called "The Extraordinary Child." Please tell me what you think. Please be honest.

I believe that we have have our father then our heavenly Father. Is too deep or something, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom