My poem....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have to put $12 in a address enelvope. And you have to say what your username in the thing send. Like on just a piece of paper. Just click on my Permium sign and it'll give you the details. Guess what? It's sort of funny my parent's are watching American Idol now! :lol: I like it but it's not my favorite show.

$12 dollars. In address enelvope I'll say I'm not TheWho4Life but this money is for her.

Come on, shut up! When I say shup up it means stop being too nice, like now. Or give yourself more credit. I'll do it, it'll be a least two weeks before you became one, though. And it stops after one year from the day you started.

See, I paid for it on Jan. so I have to next Jan then I'll pay again. Please don't feel bad!

Ok, Ill shut up but thank you so much:bow: :bow: lol. Im gonna pay it bnext year though! Hopefully! But by then I should have a job and money!

I got bored so Im gonna post some Who pics K? Hehe.
teh_who.bmp

From left to right" Roger, Pete, John, and Keith
roger_and_keith.bmp

Keith and Roger
pete_and_kieth.bmp

Keith and Pete
keith1.bmp

Keith

Art Alexis, from Everclear is blond haired, but not stick up kind but short. I'm sorry I don't think Roger is cute. Are you O.K. with that? Do you roger that?

LOL, its ok that you didnt like Roger. But you like Pete? Well its ok if you dont like him either:). I think they're both cuties! Well actually all 4 of them! John, Keith, Roger, And Pete! I wish they were all still alive. Ill go to that website soon I prmise right now Im hungry lol.

Hey, I might like Roger just not his looks. Yeah, I like Pete. What who's in the Who now? Are they having another concert?

There is Roger, Pete, Zak Starkey is on drums, and I dont knwo who the new bassist is. Zac Starkey is Ringo Star's son though. You know who Ringo Star is?

Yeah, The Beatles' drummer! Ringo Star is not his real name, though. Did you know that?

I have question for you that I want to know. Then you can me question you want to know about me. Lots of these questions are out of curiousity.

1. I'm sorry but I don't even know your name. Please tell me what it is.

2. What's your favorite color?

3. Do you like SpongeBob SquarePants?

4. Do you like the show Who's Line Is It Anway?

5. Do you like video games?

6. Do you like The Eagles?

7. Do you like the movie Miss Doubtfire?

8. Do you like Robin Williams?

9. Do you like Michael Jordan?

10. Do you like Jack Black?

11. Do you the bands Dave Matthews Band, or Eiffel 65?

Sorry, too much questions. Just answer the ones you want to.

Last edited:
Lindsay
Tie between Blue and Green
Yea he is ok
I love that show!
Love video games, I have a gamecube and a game boy
I love the Eagles!
Great Movie
I love Robin Williams he's hilarious!
Dont really like Michael Jordan
I think Jack Black is cute!
Dont like Dave Mathews Band and I think I like Eiffel 65.

The only question I have is what's your name lol.
And do you like scary movies?

Carly Wiggins. Indepence Day, Jurassic Park, when I was 8 I saw Men In Black and it scared me! Please don't laugh! You can if you want to. :lol: I like Indepence Day and I kinda like Jurassic Park, Teaching Miss Tingle. But they are entertaining but scary to me! I liked The Green Mile! It's funny, Indepence Day scared me more The Green Mile, the realstic ones don't scre me as much as the unrealstic ones! :lol: The aliens are going after us, are they bringing Elvis back?! I have a question for you, does it bother you that I always have a exclamation mark frenzy?!

Cool! :) I like your responds! You like that show, color green blue, Robbin Willisms, Jack Black, awesome! What's your favorite food?
What video games do you have?

Back
Top Bottom