My feet (Don't look, Sicy!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
* runs away screaming

Of course I'm going to look if it says dont look Sicy! :crack:

wooow what a difference...glad your feet are doing better martha

martha, i'm not going to lie - those are some scary pictures!

i really hope your feet are doing better, and that you aren't in any pain :hug:

martha said:
Now that we can post larger attachment, let's look at my feet!

This is the before shot. Check out the olive on the right foot!

martha,

i'll call your feet surgery pictures, and raise you one hernia repair picture.

Re: I Can't Stop Eating Olives!

Bonochick said:
*chokes on my olives*

OMC.......why did I look?! :huh:

I think it's kinda like when you drive by an accident...you try not to look, but something makes you want to look anyway :lol:

:der:

HelloAngel said:
martha, i'm not going to lie - those are some scary pictures!

i really hope your feet are doing better, and that you aren't in any pain :hug:

Thanks! The surgery was five and a half months ago. The only thing that hurts is my left big toe occasionally. It's getting the feeling back in it, so it tingles now and then!

:| :ohmy: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :combust:

I love this thread. I am soooo going to post a pic of my feet now and put it in here. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lmao:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
*is happy that dance class never ravaged my feet*
I hear that happens to a lot of people. Ballet folk have the most jacked feet is what I haver heard.

omg martha!
you've been thru so much with your feet!!
:hug:
yah...you should post updated pics!! :hyper:
now my freakin dry cracked heels seem to pale in comparison to your poor footsie woes...
:hug:

I had some screws in my ankle and got them out 2 summers ago. Before my surgery, my doc asked if I wanted to keep the screws. When I said yes, he said, "Ewwww!" Wuss.

How big is a quarter? :der:

Nevermind, it looks painful anyway lol. Did you set off metal detectors and things with them Martha? Way before 9/11 and the subsequent fear, I was behind a man who sent one feral at an airport and he said it was his new hip. I guess that happens a lot as people need screws and new joints and things all the time.

My feet are horrible and mangulated looking. You're brave for posting pics :up: They must feel fantastic now.

Plus, I figure that after being in my body for two years, we have sufficiently bonded.

You've been a brave girl martha...well done.
Funnily enough , my dad is staying here now:applaud:, snoozing at the moment. poor old guy has had that much surgery, we're lucky to still have him with us. He had awful trouble with his big toe, he had it fused a few years ago , it was sooooo painful. he used to say he wanted to chop the damned thing off with an axe. It gave him merry hell. I think his greatest joy in life has been to ballroom dance with mum. I LOVE watching them together. The operation, made it difficult and painful for him...but he never gave up...never.
I'm glad you have endured and had a good outcome.

** cass gives martha a lollipop and a balloon for being brave**

oi...just got to say it again...it's my son's 21st birthday today:faint:
I'm so happy I think I'll bust:)

Back
Top Bottom