Music videos made by fans.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agentmissa

Refugee
Is there a site by fans where they have video clips of the band put to music?

I am an X File fan and many fans have put together their own music videos with clips from the show. Thought it would be fun to do it to U2. Maybe it's all ready been done, if not let do it!

I don't think this has been done yet- not to my knowledge, anyways! It sounds like a cool idea! I'd love to see a site with specialized movie clips! :up::D

I edited a video for Heaven and Hell. Its about 2:30 minutes. It some of my best work. miss-u2 just gave it to Bono.......I hope that he liked it....maybe one day we can talk about it.

all of the video I used was from the time period....aka the one videos, until the end of the world, and the making of achtung baby. I feel that it worked.

if you mean if I wrote a note with the video no......I really don't want anything from the band. At best, I would hope that they would find it interesting.

My original goal was to try to capture the moment of the band recording.....ya know, looking for that song. I chose heaven and hell because I think the song was new territory for Bono (lyrically). I don 't know what it is about that song but it just gets me.......I am jealous of them in that they can work with friends (the band) and choose who they work with (producers, techs, etc.) I have to work with different people every night, sometimes good people, but mostly inexperienced persons. I think I have made some good television in the past but really only a couple of things that I am proud of. (this video is one of them) But I hope that Bono gets the message with the video. :)

Back
Top Bottom