Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels, Belgium Superthread (Six months!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it got bloody repetitive and tiresome. Did it have to keep doing the same thing for the whole song? The song's slow and drawn out as it is! The walking man just rammed that home.

:lol: I think I like it cause it was one of the few things I got a good picture of

On a note related to nothing at all, Ashley, that signature of yours is still cracking me up.

:lmao: I'm listening to Springsteenradio.net and they're replaying a DJ broadcast from last night, and the two runners of the site were together in Nashville last night at a karaoke bar. They got really drunk, and decided that speaking to the radio listeners was a good idea. The best part is Sue(who has absolutely no voice by this time) saying "I'm going to be violating him very soon"

:lmao: I'm listening to Springsteenradio.net and they're replaying a DJ broadcast from last night, and the two runners of the site were together in Nashville last night at a karaoke bar. They got really drunk, and decided that speaking to the radio listeners was a good idea. The best part is Sue(who has absolutely no voice by this time) saying "I'm going to be violating him very soon"

:lol:

Well, the result of the 110m men's hurdles just amused me. Cuba 1st, USA 2nd and 3rd. Now there's a combination, Cuba and the US ...

Do you think they'll ever remaster TUF?

Yeah, I reckon it'll be next, though I expect us to wait a bit now, since we'll soon have the new album and a procession of singles. Maybe late 2009 or first half of 2010?

Yeah, I reckon it'll be next, though I expect us to wait a bit now, since we'll soon have the new album and a procession of singles. Maybe late 2009 or first half of 2010?

If they screw that remaster up, my sig will return that is for damn sure

I would do it too. I love TUF too much, I think I could plead insanity as well.

I love UF enough to put forward money to make this happen.

The UF remaster, by all rights, should be the greatest U2 release ever. I'm honestly not going to get my hopes up though, because U2 are good at bringing the disappointment. See: Boy bonus disc.

Oh I get it now! :lmao: reading ax's quote without context helped. I thought he was saying your cat needed more fruit juice, because he plopped down :lmao:
...yeah, me too. :reject: I started working on something and part of my brain conked out.

I love UF enough to put forward money to make this happen.

The UF remaster, by all rights, should be the greatest U2 release ever. I'm honestly not going to get my hopes up though, because U2 are good at bringing the disappointment. See: Boy bonus disc.

My concerns lay with the bonus disc. Since I already know all the b-sides, I'm hoping for a lot of unreleased stuff, like TJT bounus disc. I just want it to be perfect.

All right peeps, I'm off to work

My concerns lay with the bonus disc. Since I already know all the b-sides, I'm hoping for a lot of unreleased stuff, like TJT bounus disc. I just want it to be perfect.

All right peeps, I'm off to work

Yeah, I'm sure there's extra stuff lying around ... god, guys, don't fuck it up, please.

Have a good one, Ashley! :wave:

I volunteer to chip in.
I fucking love TUF way too much. That is my "If I can only have one album by anyone it'd be that" album.

Yeah, as much as I've drifted away from a lot of what U2 has done and don't even consider them one of my top three bands any more, maybe not even top five - UF still remains my favourite album by anyone.

I will be epically disappointed and probably pissed off if TUF Remaster is anything less than perfect.
Hell, I'll go WITH Ashley to Dublin to bring the thunder. :happy:

Yeah, as much as I've drifted away from a lot of what U2 has done and don't even consider them one of my top three bands any more, maybe not even top five - UF still remains my favourite album by anyone.
I am more than 100% sure that if there ever comes a day U2 leaves my top three (again.) that I will still consider it the same.

I would be happy if UF's bonus disc is like this:

1. The Three Sunrises
2. Love Comes Tumbling
3. Boomerang I
4. Boomerang II
5. Bass Trap
6. 4th Of July (extended version)
7. Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come
8. Love Comes Tumbling (alternate lyrics version)
9. Flicker And Fade (the unreleased instrumental floating around)
10. Wire demo
11-14. Unreleased songs/demos

That would be pretty damn cool.

Lanois just better not take over. TUF is Edge and Eno's baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom