MUSE Part 5, where fan boys are welcomed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dom =
16928-albums167-picture2108.jpeg

LMAO! THAT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!:lol::applaud:

OMG! I can't wait to watch Streets next Saturday once I get home and have access to a decent computer :hyper::hyper: What a wonderful surprise.

Matt and Kate Hudson... umm pretty weird couple. I guess I'll be seeing Matt in my favourite trash mag now. I've nothing against her though apart from her shitty romantic comedies.

As if there wasn't enough fan girling going on in this thread already.

Friggin' Edge.

I'm definitely fangirling over Chris's muscular neck. Dang, he just headbangs his way through a concert, gotta be well trained then! :love:

After watching the show and all the videos all I have to say is, Is it October yet?

I'm definitely fangirling over Chris's muscular neck. Dang, he just headbangs his way through a concert, gotta be well trained then! :love:

LOL, yeah, seriously, is there anything out there that man WON'T headbang to :D?

I love seeing Matt bouncing up and down. It's so friggin' cute :cute:! Love the little gifs there, awesome stuff (and like the Animal muppet picture, too :lol:).

Glastonbury seems to really bring out something in the band-I've still yet to track down some of the other songs from their set to give them a listen, but the clips shared here were...wow. Absolutely amazing. They know how to blow the roof off that place (I really like how "Map Of The Problematique" sounded at this show. I've always loved that song, and it's good live, but something about this particular performance...I dunno. And do my ears deceive me, or before the last chorus of "Loneliness, be over..." and so on, did Matt change the lyric to "I can't get it right since I lost you"?). If I ever, somehow, someway, someday get lucky enough to be in the area this festival's held at in the future for whatever reason, and Muse play there again, you'd better believe I WILL be going.

I really can't stop smiling over this collaboration. That put me in such a good mood.

Angela

Wondering if TotalU2Nut survived Glasto.. :giggle: haven't seen a post in here yet from him. I am thinking he died and went to heaven after seeing Muse and Edge on the same stage... :love:

Didn't get to watch live, but I did see the video of Streets not too long after it was posted last night. Then I sat very quietly and still for several moments, until the pulsing ceased & my breathing returned to normal... :censored: :ohmy: :shifty:

As do I :yes:.

I must've looked like a total goon to anyone who would've seen me Saturday night-sitting here with my headphones on ('cause it was late) watching that, and bouncing around in my seat and pumping my fists in the air and grinning and giggling like a total idiot.

But I'm sorry, that's what happens when I see something as cool as that. It's a mix of two of my favorite bands, they're doing a U2 song, how can I NOT react like that?

Angela

I've even christened the new creation: MUse2. And I've decided they should tour with their giant pyramid/claw set & offer post-show oxygen treatments & fresh panties for the ladies. :lmao:

I've even christened the new creation: MUse2.

I seriously do love that name. That's just perfect :).

And I've decided they should tour with their giant pyramid/claw set & offer post-show oxygen treatments & fresh panties for the ladies. :lmao:

:hmm:...

I really like the way you think, have I ever told you that?

(I could make a comment regarding the panties thing, but, um...I won't...:shifty:)

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom