MUSE Part 5, where fan boys are welcomed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Muse for the first time last week in Columbus. I certainly won't be the last time I see them! Great musicianship, great visual effects, great crowd interactions and songs meant to be epic arena sing-a-longs... these guys have it all!

yep! those songs are epic and meant for huge stadiums too.. maybe next tour they will be playing them in the US. Certainly are doing them in Europe.:wink:

glad you got a chance to see them.. Once you do you are hooked!

There's an interview with Dom and Matt at ACL.

ACL Interviews and Performances with Toby and 101X

It sounds like they'll both be spending a lot of time in Los Angeles. :hmm:

262tkqc.jpg

4 FRIGGIN DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper::love::heart:

:dancing:

7 for me. :waiting:

:hug:

Lisa think about it, you at least have a countdown left while others will have no more countdowns to see them! :D

:sad:

5 days for me! :hyper:

dancing.gif

Pictures are from Elle's 17th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute

more here:
http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?igi=459395&s=matt bellamy&sfld=C&vwmd=e

Did Matt get a haircut? He cleans up well. And that's all I'm going to say :shifty:

I really don't care for the Van Dyke he's got going there. :no: Kate, on the other hand, apparently likes the dirty look. :censored: :evil:

just want to say these are my favorite pics of him. the first one because he looks like he is up to no good and the second one because of his eyes and he looks pretty damn good.

He really does have pretty eyes.

anyway, back to the music. :D

Three days! :hyper:

She's a complete mess.. looks like she just got out of the trashbin after passing out for a couple of days.:huh:

Compared to some of the comments I've read about this particular look, this is quite a compliment. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom