Mumbai, India Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

Anything with Mr Bungle and Melvins connections has to at least be interesting.
It is interesting. I liked most of it on first listen, but I'm a bit of a sucker for percussiony tribal sort of stuff.

Yeah, that'd be cool, whenever suits. The next week for me is pretty much a write-off anyway.

True. How're you feeling about the operation?

For you, someday I will.

:love: x212

No, but you have, with Ashley making second place...

Ha, I remember that too.

It is interesting. I liked most of it on first listen, but I'm a bit of a sucker for percussiony tribal sort of stuff.

True. How're you feeling about the operation?

Is there plenty of exciting bass too? :tongue:

I'm in mixed minds about the operation. My nose has been all kinds of crappily clogged today, so I really hope this fixes things. But eek, operations. I'm nervous about that, and what the recovery will be like. Wasn't there some mention of an Interference meet-up of sorts on the 7th? I get the impression I'll be out of action for that ... Mum'll be here anyway.

I do hope it doesn't prohibit Mum and I from taking advantage of having a car and get some travelling done. I want to see more of the state!

I'm excited to realize that that full song is probably going to be released today.

New U2 anything makes me all happy and such :hyper: :)

Is there plenty of exciting bass too? :tongue:
Enough drums can somewhat compensate for lack of bass... And I'm sure there is some in there.

I'm in mixed minds about the operation. My nose has been all kinds of crappily clogged today, so I really hope this fixes things. But eek, operations. I'm nervous about that, and what the recovery will be like. Wasn't there some mention of an Interference meet-up of sorts on the 7th? I get the impression I'll be out of action for that ... Mum'll be here anyway.

I do hope it doesn't prohibit Mum and I from taking advantage of having a car and get some travelling done. I want to see more of the state!
Ack, I totally forgot about those texts Melissa sent. :reject: And I think I told my mum I'd be going home this weekend too... oops.

Hopefully the weather won't be shit and you can see some stuff! And I'm sure everything will go smoothly... :hug:

Enough drums can somewhat compensate for lack of bass... And I'm sure there is some in there.

Ack, I totally forgot about those texts Melissa sent. :reject: And I think I told my mum I'd be going home this weekend too... oops.

Hopefully the weather won't be shit and you can see some stuff! And I'm sure everything will go smoothly... :hug:

I should dig up some of the stuff I have featuring Sean Malone. That guy can play bass. And he now lectures in music at the University of Oregon ... which I think is especially hilarious when you realise he was originally a death metal musician (I'm thinking of digging up some of the instrumental Gordian's Knot stuff for you though, heh).

Woops. I have to stay in hospital through to the 6th, so I'll probably be stuffed on the 7th. Hopefully it'll be a quick recovery though. I wonder if I'll end up doing some classic meds posting. :laugh:

I've no idea where we'd go ... problem is that I'd likely just guide us towards railway things.

Hang on ... I know why it might be 7:15. As I understand it, the Crowdies have allowed a number of Frenz members, like ten or so, entry to the soundcheck. Might it be that the Frenz people are being admitted at 7:15, with general admission at 8? Though that would seem odd to me, as I'd presume the Crowdies would soundcheck earlier, than Anika Moa would check just before doors.
:depressed:

:wave: hey ali!

nooooooooooo!
How's it going?

:sigh:

meanwhile, how the hell do you switch between tabs in ie? i hate ie.

I dunno if there's a keyboard shortcut, I just click on them. I prefer alt+tabbing, and to hell with system resources.

*listens to Tomahawk again, and suspects that Ax may find them good for lolz, if nothing else*

In Melbourne?

Haha I love how IE's had to copy Firefox and introduce tabs to avoid being consigned to the dustbin of Intarwebz history.
i wish!

lol, i know. i love tabs though, but i hate when workplaces only have ie. i did manage to hack my computer at my old job to download firefox though, because it allowed me to download it to my "my documents" folder instead of the default program files or whatever. i don't really like firefox either though :shh:

I should dig up some of the stuff I have featuring Sean Malone. That guy can play bass. And he now lectures in music at the University of Oregon ... which I think is especially hilarious when you realise he was originally a death metal musician (I'm thinking of digging up some of the instrumental Gordian's Knot stuff for you though, heh).
Ooh, that sounds interesting... :hmm:

Someone recommended Primus to me, on the strength of their bass-playing... one of their albums was on this DVD, so I'll get to that in due course.

Woops. I have to stay in hospital through to the 6th, so I'll probably be stuffed on the 7th. Hopefully it'll be a quick recovery though. I wonder if I'll end up doing some classic meds posting. :laugh:
Yay medsposting!

I've no idea where we'd go ... problem is that I'd likely just guide us towards railway things.
Better do some research before you're too high on morphine to click straight :wink:

Do you know the details here? Might my suspicion be right?
i know they've got a soundcheck for frenz members at the melbourne show, not sure about when the time for it is though. that'd be pretty cool if they let you in for that. i'd be like "WOOOOOOOOOO NEIL PLAY SIX MONTHS IN A LEAKY BOAT" and then they'd throw me out. :depressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom