Muff Diving Clubhouse, Muff, Donegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all the evidence. It makes me feel like a man, y'know. Down that well with all those naked, dead bodies.... uhhh, I mean, on my bed when I'm banging chicks.... They usually see my bed and are afraid, but that's what chloroform is for. Then they wake up in the well. They're usually loud the first couple days. Then they shut right up. I don't think they like the raw meat I throw down to them. I think they'd like it less if they knew it was human.
:love: Have you ever met Patrick Bateman? He's my best client.

What's going on? Who were those folks earlier?

Ian, I was on TV because the whole Collingwood team was at the airport. I walked in the background as an interview was going on. I also clapped as Mick Malthouse walked past me (I was already a bit inebriated) - I had been on the same plane trip as him a couple of years back, but I didn't expect him to remember that.

Not a lot, for sure! I thought I had some things to do before coming on here but it seems I do not. Always a slow day when I've nothing to do but it's always bustling when I've got everything to do! :lol:

And how are you?

The day is still young on my end of the world. I've been up for all of an hour.
Aren't all of us on here either bored or procrastinating? (Read as: slacking.)

Well, yes. XD That is the point of these threads, to sit and be bored and slack off together.

The problem is when you use your free time to do it, :lol:

After all, they are about everything and nothing! :lol:
I just find that a lot of the time when I have FREE time, there's nobody here! Then again, being in the states doesn't help when a lot of the crew are Aussies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom