Mousehold Heath, Norfolk, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandy snaps are all kinds of awesome. I can't understand how brandy itself can be so gross, except that it comes from wine, so I should have expected it. Plus I didn't exactly buy the most expensive bottle I could... that shit ain't cheap.

... Should I expect Liam to appear?

Wait wait what, you mean you don't like wine either?! :ohmy: I don't understand...

:giggle: I wouldn't be surprised.

Wait wait what, you mean you don't like wine either?! :ohmy: I don't understand...

:giggle: I wouldn't be surprised.

No, I can't drink a lot of wine, it makes me do the Yuck-face. (You may remember this from Alison-tries-Guinness:

DPP_0141sml.jpg
)

I can handle a bit of sweet/dessert wine, but not huge amounts.

:lol: I love the yuck-face. That's what I looked like when I tried whiskey!
What DO you like to drink, then?

Mostly girly drinks with a lot of sugar in them... the less I can taste the alcohol, the better. Stuff like Baileys or Kahlua, or brightly coloured vodka mixers, although I don't drink very much or very often. I think New Year's was the most I've drunk in years, and it didn't do very much.

Mostly girly drinks with a lot of sugar in them... the less I can taste the alcohol, the better. Stuff like Baileys or Kahlua, or brightly coloured vodka mixers, although I don't drink very much or very often. I think New Year's was the most I've drunk in years, and it didn't do very much.

Baileys :drool: Now I want to make myself a Baileys coffee. Mmm.

Actually, when I tried whiskey, it started out with the yuck-face but after that it was kinda not too bad. Brandy on the other hand started out not-too-bad, but then left a revolting aftertaste.

What better time to try than now!

Not that hot, just humid as hell. My FAVOURITE. :happy:

Oh joy!

Btw, I dunno if you want to check Rent-a-Bomb's policy with car hire... I hired from them while I was car-less and I didn't find anyone cheaper. They've got loads of outlets too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom