Mousehold Heath, Norfolk, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Shane Williams, telling me how awesome it is in the gift card department. I wanna go back :sad: Lousy brother, lousy schedule!

Have a good one, Daniel! :wave:

Nah, I haven't been able to find a clean version yet. And that's the POINT of Transatlantic, no?

Well, it worked for Stranger In Your Soul, yes. But a 77 minute song? Is Portnoy's midlife crisis getting worse or something? Honestly, 77 minutes or 77 seconds, Portnoy doesn't have much in the way of good ideas any more.

Have a good one, Daniel! :wave:

Well, it worked for Stranger In Your Soul, yes. But a 77 minute song? Is Portnoy's midlife crisis getting worse or something? Honestly, 77 minutes or 77 seconds, Portnoy doesn't have much in the way of good ideas any more.

The only Portnoy I know of is Gary Portnoy who sang the theme for the Sit Com "Cheers". I love that show. My favourite character was always Dr Lilith Sternin-Crane.

The only Portnoy I know of is Gary Portnoy who sang the theme for the Sit Com "Cheers". I love that show. My favourite character was always Dr Lilith Sternin-Crane.

Mike Portnoy, drummer of Dream Theater and now, in my opinion, perhaps the musician most obviously suffering a midlife crisis.

Mike Portnoy, drummer of Dream Theater and now, in my opinion, perhaps the musician most obviously suffering a midlife crisis.

Ah. A 77-minute song? Really? Who does he think he is, Roger Waters/David Gilmour?

Hahaha my friend from work just informed me that a customer tried to pay with Australian dollars. Perhaps we really are just another Australian state! :uhoh:

Hahaha my friend from work just informed me that a customer tried to pay with Australian dollars. Perhaps we really are just another Australian state! :uhoh:

:reject: It took me a minute to figure out why this would be weird. I'm sorry. I hang my head in shame.

I'm sorry! It's not that I forgot that New Zealand isn't a part of Australia. I know they're separate countries...I just forgot you weren't IN Australia. *flees*

I'm terribly let down that I now can't use Aussie 5, 10, and 20 cent coins in New Zealand.

Chass!

Blame Charlotte and I getting caught up in trying to plan travel arrangements.

How's it going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom