Mount Difficult, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They played Bad on the radio Friday.. first time I've heard it on the radio 'round here. U2 was artist of the day.

Now Bad, there's a song I wouldn't expect to hear on the radio. Though I've heard some people say they've heard the WAIA version on the radio! That'd be weird and cool.

Now Bad, there's a song I wouldn't expect to hear on the radio. Though I've heard some people say they've heard the WAIA version on the radio! That'd be weird and cool.

Yeah I've heard a Live version of Gloria, and the extended New Years Day on Triple M.

^LOL

Why oh why am I lookint a t my work meail right now? It's so fucking drpretssing. as is my speekling. damd you axver and your no backspace!!! *shakes fist*

Got to hand it to him for continuing to sing.

I would have been :scream:

Did they rename Pride to Pride (My Arse and Ego Are Sore) that night?

How about the JT Tour gig in Washington DC where he fell off stage during Exit, dislocated his shoulder, and yet played out the entire gig!

G'day, Traviud. :wave:

How's it going?

I need some enjoyable conversation right about now. After conversing with Screwy about the mysteries of the universe and writing out an essay on songmeanings.com (that I erased because the people that read that site are largely assholes anyway, much like youtube), trains, cricket, and Bono falling down sounds pretty good to me.

:wave: LM, don't believe we've met.

Nice to meet you. :)

For the record, you can call me any of the following:

Travis
Traviud
Traiuxx
LM
LMel
El Mel
Surely Shirley LeMel

But just don't call me LemonMelon. That bugs me to my very core for some reason. I guess it just reminds me of the mods or something. :wink:

I need some enjoyable conversation right about now. After conversing with Screwy about the mysteries of the universe and writing out an essay on songmeanings.com (that I erased because the people that read that site are largely assholes anyway, much like youtube), trains, cricket, and Bono falling down sounds pretty good to me.

There's been another Screw debate? :crack: I, uh, think I'll stick with my tracklisting work! Mum's birthday and Father's Day are fast approaching, and since I'm shit at giving gifts, I'm just making mixes of good music ...

Travis
Traviud
Traiuxx
LM
LMel
El Mel
Surely Shirley LeMel

But just don't call me LemonMelon. That bugs me to my very core for some reason. I guess it just reminds me of the mods or something. :wink:

Well then...
LM it is. I'm Zooey. You a fanfo the Apriprlan movies? Fuckint, I shoud just giv up and use the goddamed backspace button.

Travis
Traviud
Traiuxx
LM
LMel
El Mel
Surely Shirley LeMel

Since ... zuropa_fit (I don't have a nickname for her!) has gotten into the drink a little today, you may just find yourself with another name to go with Traviud and Traiuxx. :wink:

I shall keep this in mind. :evil:

There's been another Screw debate? :crack: I, uh, think I'll stick with my tracklisting work! Mum's birthday and Father's Day are fast approaching, and since I'm shit at giving gifts, I'm just making mixes of good music ...

yer mum actually appreciates your usmic? My om listens to bonne raite once and siad "She sure does play a lot of electorinc guitar, does't she?" :rolleyes:

Yeah, in the religion thread, no fucking less. Remember that time he discussed with us the importance of having a voice for the little people and having a dream before inciting Revolution? Yeah. This was worse.

I wish I could still do the music mix thing. I've been making them for years, and now it just seems old hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom