Most *interesting* outfit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I know!
He is, of coarse the most attractive in my eyes, but, come on Larry, spice up the ol' black, white and denim wardrobe once in a while!:wink:

these are funny as! who do you think has the worce sence Edge or Bono? judging by the picks that have been posted thoes two have poped up most often

Um, Bono. Just cause he doesn't seem to ever care, lol! But to be honest if either of them was my dad I'd not let them go out of the house with me like that ;)

Most interesting?

May be some feather...

28658408_dd3622a239.jpg

Did it last night... :|

chickadee said:
Heh, it's a good job she's involved. Otherwise, can you imagine?!

You'd think Ali would tell him how he looks tho. Hell maybe she does and he don't care. He be chillin'. LOL

BONO'ppetit said:

You'd think Ali would tell him how he looks tho. Hell maybe she does and he don't care. He be chillin'. LOL

Lol maybe she likes it. I suppose if you were married to Bono you wouldn't really, would you? She's seen him with NO clothes! Lucky woman.

chickadee said:

Lol maybe she likes it. I suppose if you were married to Bono you wouldn't really, would you? She's seen him with NO clothes! Lucky woman.

I most definitely wouldn't like it, but considering all the women who probably relentlessly throw themselves at him, I'd probably think it's my only deterent. Let him wear capris pants and halter tops if he wants to. LOL

BEVERLY56 said:
Hey Vermont Farmers Wife, hows it going. Saw your picture in another thread, you dont look like a farmers wife at all.

Moi?:wink:

Hey Bev, I am good how are you?

I'm not a farmers wife:wink: hell I am not even a wife yet....2 more months to go. I grew up on a farm.....maybe will go back into farming someday:up:

what should I look like?:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom