Moscow Setlist Party Part 2 - 8/25/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So that line is back? I was gutted that they cut it out for this year's shows... At least in Turin and Horsens I&II, he didn't sing that line...

:yes: I missed that he didn't sing it for Torino & Horsens. Of course, I had no sound the entire Horsens I & had to work during Horsens II.

Speaking of no sound, Mike's just died its final death of the day. :banghead:

:yes: I missed that he didn't sing it for Torino & Horsens. Of course, I had no sound the entire Horsens I & had to work during Horsens II.

Speaking of no sound, Mike's just died its final death of the day. :banghead:

Wait, forget what I said.

He took out "it's not if I believe in love but if love believes in me"
it's that verse they cut. I'm confusing the two, dunno why...

Setlist 8/25/10 Moscow

1. Return of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day
3. New Year's Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet) / Singing In The Rain (snippet)
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
11. In A Little While
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. City of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) / Discotheque (snippet)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday
17. MLK
18. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
<<<Desmond Tutu Speech>>>

19. One / Amazing Grace (snippet)
20. Where The Streets Have No Name

21. Ultraviolet
22. With Or Without You
23. Knockin' On Heaven's Door (w/Yuri Shevchuk, singer of Russian band DDT)
24. Moment of Surrender

porky.gif

Yay Lila! Squirrel-mazing job. Thankie. :up:

This has probably been a night the russian fans will never forget!

Great setlist party, thanks for the setlist and photos :hug: :wave:

Wait, forget what I said.

He took out "it's not if I believe in love but if love believes in me"
it's that verse they cut. I'm confusing the two, dunno why...

:laugh: I do the same kind of stuff all the time. Was talking about "Magnificent" just the other day, meaning "MOS" the whole converstion. :doh: :D

Thanks everyone for setlist and pictures! The setlist tonight is definitely in my Top 10 360 setlists. What a great night the Russians must have had..

:laugh: I do the same kind of stuff all the time. Was talking about "Magnificent" just the other day, meaning "MOS" the whole converstion. :doh: :D

Yeah :doh:

I still miss that verse - the MOS rap is so awesome, but in every version with the rap, they cut that verse for some weird reason: Still no ultimate version with both :(

It was pretty odd, there was some sort of ruckus (I was in the suites, way up) but the deal was people had duplicate tickets (somebody was selling fakes). Anyway U2 didn't come on until nearly 10 oclock and I'm thinking maybe that was why they ended the show after With or Without You. But I had no complaints...it's funny, I whine about the setlist of shows I'm not at, but when I actually go I never complain.

oh I come back with complaints and have complaints while I am there! :wink:

I had a huge complaint at my first show, the Zoo TV one. Our seats should have been great (directly across from the stage, in the first few rows of the bleacher seating), but our view was blocked by the merchandise display on the field in front of us.

:angry:

I had a huge complaint at my first show, the Zoo TV one. Our seats should have been great (directly across from the stage, in the first few rows of the bleacher seating), but our view was blocked by the merchandise display on the field in front of us.

:down:

I had lower level seats off to the left of the stage and then moved when people left before the encore. I remember that much and remember thinking how stupid the fans were for leaving so early.

it was Yuri Shevchuk, singer of Russian band DDT Fom twitter
omg omg omg omg omg omg... Can't believe I went to lunch and missed Shevchuk!!!!!! I wish you guys had an idea how HUGE Shevchuk and DDT are in Russia... And Shevchuk is kinda like Bono - all into human rights and all. I saw DDT so many times, I can't even count... They even played here in Cali once, it was a blast!!! :applaud:

That wasn't a problem for my BFF & I. We were dead center of the stage, but I swear, our seats were only about six rows down from the top of the stadium. If it hadn't been for the Jumbotrons on the stage, I'd have sworn we were watching a flea circus instead of human perfomers. It didn't matter to me, really, though. I was in the stadium with them & everything they did was full of win. :heart:

I still get chills whenever I hear EBTTRT & remember sitting in my seat, looking over to my left & seeing a huge full moon rising just over the crest of the stadium. :drool: That was the great thing about the show in Raleigh this past October. They didn't play EBTTRT, but they did play MW - and my same BFF was with me again, on a beautiful clear night with a full moon in the sky. :happysigh: Mmmm - I could just go on & on about how freakin' awesome that was... but I won't. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom