More U2 360° Tour 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoEdgeMexicoCity5-11-20111.jpg

Holy shit , Adam's got a Red and a black Warwick Reverso now? :crack: Does that man ever stop shopping :drool:

Oh god, good eyes. But.. that doesn't look like the reverso body to me.

Could it be.

Enter the Buzzard? At fucking LAST? :combust:

Need video proof. Edge uses explorer so that narrows it down to IWF or BD. Not on YT yet dammit!

That "still haven't found " clip is awsome thanks, Edge singing happy birthday is so cute, the comment about his mum was touching I'm shure she would be so proud of him if she could see him.

Perhaps it IS black? Could it be lighting and it's the red? If you look at the first and then the second picture below... you can see the red in the second picture. I do think it might be the lighting (or lack of lighting) that has it appearing darker (black) than it actually is.

If we had some VIDEO!!!! LOL

Oh god, good eyes. But.. that doesn't look like the reverso body to me.

Could it be.

Enter the Buzzard? At fucking LAST? :combust:

Need video proof. Edge uses explorer so that narrows it down to IWF or BD. Not on YT yet dammit!

Duh. How did I miss that. :reject:

LOL.

I am going to NJ too. Plus CA shows. Denver. Seattle...

Anywho...

You're going to NJ too!? :hyper: When do you travel there? What kind of ticket? So far I'm in a seat all by myself. :sad: (I have 2 seats but the one next to me is empty... I'm hoping to get a RZ ticket between now and then though)

:reject: Sorry for the OT, how about one of these...
U2MexicoCity5-11-2011.jpg

I have a GA for NJ. I wish I had a redzone. I'm alone too. A friend bought me the GA. She and I were going to see the show together but her boss bought her a Red Zone ticket to see the show with him and his wife. Feck!

You're going to NJ too!? :hyper: When do you travel there? What kind of ticket? So far I'm in a seat all by myself. :sad: (I have 2 seats but the one next to me is empty... I'm hoping to get a RZ ticket between now and then though)

:reject: Sorry for the OT, how about one of these...
U2MexicoCity5-11-2011.jpg

I have a GA for NJ. I wish I had a redzone. I'm alone too. A friend bought me the GA. She and I were going to see the show together but her boss bought her a Red Zone ticket to see the show with him and his wife. Feck!

My seat buddy bailed too. Damn kids! :madwife: I have friends in RZ though so I know it's a longshot to get one, but oh well. We'll have to be sure and meet up. And we'll take this conversation to PM from now on! ;)

EdgeMexicoCity5-11-2011.jpg

Yeah. You can see it's Red but dark in the lights.

But that said... A black one would rock.

AND he has the Stryker and Buzzard that are black. THOSE should be used in the shows.

Adam Clayton & The Buzzard Bass:
http://media.u2.com/flash/highlights/buzzard.swf

Just saying.
Yeah that's what I was aiming at. I want to see the Buzzard in action!!!! :love:

Here's another look at that red bass. Sorta. :shifty:

BonoAdamMexicoCity5-11-20114blue.jpg

:shifty: Bass? What bass? I see no bass.... Arr.

I never even noticed the bass in this picture. Something else caught my eye!:shifty::sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom