Moobday:the year so far..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leetah

Refugee
If yer name was "Nether" and ye owned some lands,
let's post pics of our man from this year..

me_105540.jpg

me_105535.jpg

me_105538.jpg

:heart:

Ok. I'll come back later for pics. :) If they aren't posted yet, i need to upload most of them again which is gonna take ages. :mad:
Now I really need to learn for math..... Stupid tests.... :madspit:

And one more:

SD1_larrydrums.jpg

Leetah said:

:(.... this was at this cool club i hang out on weekends, and of course larry ahd to go there when i happened to be away from home... i talked to the people who work there after and they told me they had to stop letting people in cause word had gotten around he was in there... the coolest part is that this isnt any special, prestigious club at all, they play 80's music... and other 90s rock whish is quite unpopular in the club scene (at least in tijuana)...
it was at this place....
IMG_6119.jpg

Meeting him, Lemon Grrrrrl? You mean meeting him and not bringing him home! I think women have a right to homicide if your man meets Lars & doesn't tell you. :wink:

Yay, I didn't miss Moobday! (been hella busy lately and missing it lots!)

I actually dont' have nearly enough photos from this year uploaded. Bad me! Here are what I have handy anyhow... we can count late last year as being within 1 yr, can't we?

Cheers ~Ultra

brookly-l4.jpg

hofspeech-wowshot.jpg
larryonsky1.jpg
u2-larrycrane171204.jpg

Last edited:
That keyboard looks so cute.

Now is it just me or is Larry wearing the same shirt with the same design (note the silvery, metal like buttons above his pockets)? (Live concert pic, RRHoF?) :wink:

Or maybe he just has alot of those shirts with the same design. :/

Back
Top Bottom