MoobDay - The best of Larry 360º

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok so I found out from the lovely girls in the Larry folder in u2.com have told me that it's just one of his pinky rings & has been on his chain all tour going back to post Nloth promo picks.
So there you go I learnt some thing today.

This is the most decent picture I got of Larry, from our perch in the third level seats at Soldier Field in Chicago, July 5, 2011.

SoldierField070511-21-LarryCrazyTonight.jpg

:applaud::love: Great job, MsP! :hug:

Pittsburgh 2011

(Blurry unfortunately, but they have their good points :wink: )

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak13.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak14.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak15.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak16.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak17.jpg

sorry about the top of your head, Larry :reject:
PIT7-26-2011cpenyak18.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak19.jpg

Moncton 2011

:wink: Chelsea's best Larry pic... Side-eye Larry :shifty:

MonctonBonoLarry7-30-2011chelseapenyak.jpg

And finally, my pic of his last moment with his djemba on the 360 Tour. :sad: :wave: Larry.

MONCTON7-30-2011cpenyak6.jpg

He sang in Oakland :heart: Almost made it worth it that I couldn't make it to any other shows...

I was so lucky to accidentally end up on Adam's side so I could sorta crane my neck to see Larry...:lol: My neck hurt for the next couple days :/

He was looking like a very happy camper this tour & did seam to be rather chatty when B let him get a word in.
I still think that gime a minute clip is one of his best I've seen (even if he does look a little tipsy)
Just wished he got to talk in sydney oh well there's all ways next tour

He sang in Oakland :heart: Almost made it worth it that I couldn't make it to any other shows...

I was so lucky to accidentally end up on Adam's side so I could sorta crane my neck to see Larry...:lol: My neck hurt for the next couple days :/

You were there??

Lucky!!!

He was looking like a very happy camper this tour & did seam to be rather chatty when B let him get a word in.
I still think that gime a minute clip is one of his best I've seen (even if he does look a little tipsy)
Just wished he got to talk in sydney oh well there's all ways next tour

Which clip is that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom