Moobday: Larrylicious!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww, I just adore his facial expressions!

attachment.php

flaming june said:

EEK! :dance: :hug:

"We were just God awful. And we didn't get better for a lotta years!"

*should really get a life instead of watching U2 interviews*

:lol: You know EXACTLY what part that's from!!!! :lol:

I can't laugh though... when I was doing the frame-by-frame taking these stills, I knew exactly what he was saying just from seeing a certain frame and the expression on his face... :shifty:

Attachments

• lar_legends021.jpg
    lar_legends021.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 52
erised said:

:lol: You know EXACTLY what part that's from!!!! :lol:

I can't laugh though... when I was doing the frame-by-frame taking these stills, I knew exactly what he was saying just from seeing a certain frame and the expression on his face... :shifty:

:lmao: I guess you could say we're a little bit obsessed.

:shifty:

:scratch: Can't say if the still from this post was from the "he wouldn't let me go" bit or "we got blinded" :eeklaugh:

Nah, I was gonna say more but I didn't wanna use up all your minutes so I let u talk

Ok, this is so geeky, but since we're the only two posting at the moment, wanna play name that phrase? I'll post a still of Lar and you gotta tell me what he's saying? Are you game? We can stick with the Legends special, I'll just start mixing up the stills a bit.

If so, here's the first one...

Attachments

• lar_legends028.jpg
    lar_legends028.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Oh, poor you!

erised said:
Ok, this is so geeky, but since we're the only two posting at the moment, wanna play name that phrase? I'll post a still of Lar and you gotta tell me what he's saying? Are you game? We can stick with the Legends special, I'll just start mixing up the stills a bit.

attachment.php

If so, here's the first one...

Yeah, I'm game! I'm not sure about that one though... Is that right after he says Bono "basically forced me" to be in the band, and after that he explains? :reject:

Re: Oh, poor you!

flaming june said:

Yeah, I'm game! I'm not sure about that one though... Is that right after he says Bono "basically forced me" to be in the band, and after that he explains? :reject:

:yes: Close enough... it's when he says "I knew" and then pauses and then continues "nothing about what I was getting into..."

You'll get extra points it you get the exact part. And if you do well enough, I'll put a special Larry surprise in the mail for ya this week. :sexywink:

Here's the next one:

Attachments

• lar_legends096.jpg
    lar_legends096.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 51
Re: Re: Oh, poor you!

erised said:

:yes: Close enough... it's when he says "I knew" and then pauses and then continues "nothing about what I was getting into..."

You'll get extra points it you get the exact part. And if you do well enough, I'll put a special Larry surprise in the mail for ya this week. :sexywink:

attachment.php

Here's the next one:

Now I'm nervous! :hyper:

:shrug: "It's been a long relationship and it's based on very deep things"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh, poor you!

erised said:

:yikes:

Nope, wanna try again?

I thought that one was gonna be easy. :reject:

:lol: I don't know! He's saying something that makes his mouth go all pouty, like "nothing" but we did that one already, no?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh, poor you!

flaming june said:

:lol: I don't know! He's saying something that makes his mouth go all pouty, like "nothing" but we did that one already, no?

:tsk:

I'll try a different one...we can come back to that one.

Next:

Attachments

• lar_legends082.jpg
    lar_legends082.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 37
flaming june said:

"Nuthin' like the guards at home"

:applaud:

Ok, this one may be difficult... :scratch: I'm not sure how many times you've seen this one, but he's so damn cute...he says two adorable things at the mic... one is during this particular frame, the other is when he first takes the mic.

Attachments

• lar_awards012.jpg
    lar_awards012.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
erised said:

:applaud:

Ok, this one may be difficult... :scratch: I'm not sure how many times you've seen this one, but he's so damn cute...he says two adorable things at the mic... one is during this particular frame, the other is when he first takes the mic.

attachment.php

:hmm: Is he saying like "You know I'm the boss" or something like that?

flaming june said:

:hmm: Is he saying like "You know I'm the boss" or something like that?

I'm impressed! :happy: He tells the crowd it's been about 10 years since he started the Larry Mullen Band, and then he says something like "and you still know who the boss is, ya?" :cute:

I just love when he first takes the mic and says "Howrya... how's it gou'n" His accent is soooooo cute!

Ok, if you get this next one, you definitely get a Larry surprise in the mail this week.

There's several questions to it... who is larry looking at? And why is he looking at that person like that.... what is that person saying?

Attachments

• lar_llsint020.jpg
    lar_llsint020.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 68

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom