MOOBday:"Larry Bad Boy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you mean the chin-weasle?
:giggle:
Remember when we had the whole thread of MullenSmiles? Not actual smiles, but that sort of flat "I'm TRYING to smile even though I don't wanna" smile. We coined the term MullenSmile.

Ah, yes, now I remember! Brain like a sieve anymore. Some put the little trademark "TM" after it, though my OS won't automatically resize it, that's what you meant by the (C), right?

Chin-weasle. :lmao: Almost a badger, really.

:giggle:

Sorry, I don't know who made this print to give it credit, but I had to post :reject:

I made a huge series of these so maybe it's mine but no credit is necessary :D

Happy New Year Larry girls :wave:

Larryyoungjeansscan.jpg

:hmm: I could probably rescan this one and get a better quality.

The gif what video is that of?

I think I made it from the photoshoot video for Q Magazine before NLOTH, though I can't remember for sure at the moment. You might check you tube for something fitting that description. If you don't find it, I can look through my videos later and see if I find it.

Also wanted to add that although I (or my kid) made a Larry boxing gif, it's entirely possible someone else did too and they might be so similar I could be mixing them up. I usually tag gifs with the maker name but this one didn't have it, even though I remember making one, so just thought I'd add that, in case I'm stepping on anyone's toes!

Back
Top Bottom