Monkeys Eyebrow, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i literally got told you've done your job fine but we just don't get along, so no prior warning or attempt to tackle the problem, you're not welcome back after christmas.

Oh man, that's a pretty shit way for it to end. :hug:

and, i haven't had nearly enough time to work on getting a unhcr or other internship here, though i've just called in all my contacts so we'll see.

i have no idea what i want to do. i'll talk to my parents this afternoon i guess, last night i got shitfaced, ranted and raved, puked in a bar bathroom, fell asleep on a tram, sent a few drunken texts, etc etc.

Guys, there is a deep/emotional/touching part when a brother and sister have to decide which one will die in order for the other to live. Beautiful music played and everything when the brother sacrificed himself for his sister.

hopefully. I've just emailed my sis to make sure her pal hasn't changed her mind :hyper:

Coolness.

I may have a spare ticket to the gig on the 3rd. Wezza Danny may not be able to make it. I figure that out of you, Ali, Jen, and U-Wen, I shouldn't have trouble finding somebody who'll take it if he can't go.

Guys, there is a deep/emotional/touching part when a brother and sister have to decide which one will die in order for the other to live. Beautiful music played and everything when the brother sacrificed himself for his sister.

Now you're going to tell me the same thing happened in Saw, right?

So Kim, what prompted this resignation? Was it just out of the blue, or have things been building up lately?

Sorry been on the phone telling everyone the good news!!

Basically the combined pressure of all of us complaining (School roll has gone from 245 in June to 198 as of this week!!) the pressure of 'nasty' parents and board members has got too much for her and she felt she had no choice but to resign!!

:FUCKYEAH:

Oh man, that's a pretty shit way for it to end. :hug:
yeah, i am really angry that they didn't make any attempt to you know, fix things to begin iwth or whatever. and if it was a month ago, i could have taken another (better paying) au pair job that would have been perfect. basically i'm totally fucked in every way at the moment. i want to stay in geneva, i need to learn more french, i could crash on various friends' couches but then i'd be taking a huge risk, not knowing if i could find a job (paid or unpaid) and i've got a plane ticket home for xmas so at least i'd be home then. i guess at the moment unless something stunning happens i think i can't stay here, financially, i don't really want to start another au pair job. i don't know. maybe i would start another au pair job.

Sorry been on the phone telling everyone the good news!!

Basically the combined pressure of all of us complaining (School roll has gone from 245 in June to 198 as of this week!!) the pressure of 'nasty' parents and board members has got too much for her and she felt she had no choice but to resign!!

:FUCKYEAH:

BITCH PRINCIPAL = OWNED.

I think she just drowned in a pool of her own medicine.

I liked mine until Last Unicorn laughed at it.

I don't think she quite got it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom