Monkeys Eyebrow, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See you, Bonnie and Lame Bean. :wave:

Shit, it's 8:30. I should probably make dinner. I'm finally feeling vaguely peckish.

and then explain to me what the hell they were talking about cause I'm totally lost.
Okay, so ther woman is studying urban legends. And there's this one that if you say Candyman 5 times in the mirror, he comes out and kills you. And then this woman gets murdered in this Chicago project, and people start saying the Candyman did it, which leads her to investigate it.

And I'm caught up to you.

Okay, so ther woman is studying urban legends. And there's this one that if you say Candyman 5 times in the mirror, he comes out and kills you. And then this woman gets murdered in this Chicago project, and people start saying the Candyman did it, which leads her to investigate it.

And I'm caught up to you.

nono, I understand the plot. I don't understand wtf she was talking about with the papers and her apartment.

nono, I understand the plot. I don't understand wtf she was talking about with the papers and her apartment.
Okay, she was researching Cabrini Green or whatever it's called, and she found out that the very nice apartment that she lives in was originally built to be a housing project, but then they decided it was too close to the homes of civilized folks, so they made it nicer and made it a regular, nice, apartment building.

So the layout of her building is identical to the housing project where Candyman hangs out.

Okay, she was researching Cabrini Green or whatever it's called, and she found out that the very nice apartment that she lives in was originally built to be a housing project, but then they decided it was too close to the homes of civilized folks, so they made it nicer and made it a regular, nice, apartment building.

So the layout of her building is identical to the housing project where Candyman hangs out.

Ok, I got all that about the housing project being turned into the condos and whatnot. I just could not understand why she was like" Can you spot the difference" cause I was just thinking...uhh....they're two different fucking buildings? But I kinda get it now.

Now I understand the relevance though.

Fine, a Rift album party then?

(Junta is really good until you get to Union Federal.)

NP: The Divided Sky

I don't think I played even half of Junta before I got bored, and I haven't returned to it.

Listening to the second half of Rift right now, as a matter of fact.

Junta takes time to absorb, yeah. But the first half is constructed of some really good songs.

Rift is better though. There are only two songs on that album I don't dig.

(your mission? Guess them.)

Lengthwise and Lengthwise. Because THEY'RE FUCKING POINTLESS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom