Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
13320-1286469066-size2.jpg

My parents hate the band, and they don't understand why their 23 yo daughter has a crush on 50 yo men. but, really, it's not easy to resist Larry's charm, or Bono's. the older Larry gets, the more I love him.

Thank god my parents like U2, but my friends are always asking "how can you love u2, they are just some old dudes???"

As an older dudette, I think it's awesome that people teens to 20's love U2 with everything they have. I think that it speaks more to their relevance than any radio hit. Bono, you have people your kids age idolizing you and loving your music! Add to those of us who've gone along for the ride for almost 30 years!

As an older dudette, I think it's awesome that people teens to 20's love U2 with everything they have. I think that it speaks more to their relevance than any radio hit. Bono, you have people your kids age idolizing you and loving your music! And to those of us who've gone along for the ride for almost 30 years!

This :applaud:

GraceRyan said:
As an older dudette, I think it's awesome that people teens to 20's love U2 with everything they have. I think that it speaks more to their relevance than any radio hit. Bono, you have people your kids age idolizing you and loving your music! And to those of us who've gone along for the ride for almost 30 years!

Exactly!

If someone wants to quote that for their sig or whatever so that perchance it is passed on, go ahead. AND my 3 year old daughter said (while singing along to Mysterious Ways) that she wanted to see U2. So c'mon Bono - don't break a little girl's heart.

So...I know this is a little late, but I just got back from Ireland a few days ago. This is outside Dublin Castle on Oct. 8th when Bono was leaving the Economic Forum. And yes...that is me. I wish there was a happy cry gif because this is where I would use one. It doesn't seem real.

_DCS7629-2.jpg

There are a bunch more online taken by another photographer if you want the links.

So...I know this is a little late, but I just got back from Ireland a few days ago. This is outside Dublin Castle on Oct. 8th when Bono was leaving the Economic Forum. And yes...that is me. I wish there was a happy cry gif because this is where I would use one. It doesn't seem real.

_DCS7629-2.jpg

There are a bunch more online taken by another photographer if you want the links.

Great photo! I'm sure we'd love to see more!

_DCS7629-2.jpg

Wow , gorgeous picture! Cool you got to meet him. :cute: :hyper:

Well done, gal! Anyone going to seek out Bono for the rest of this year (he seems to be out in public a lot these days) needs to say some inspiring things to pull him out of his 'want radio hitz' funk

Back
Top Bottom