Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
b01685yb640360.jpg

they added a pic (BBC - BBC Radio 6 Music Programmes - Lauren Laverne, With Adam Clayton of U2)

So pretty. I love his fall wear. Adam's Fall 2011 collection. Thanks for the pic!

So...I know this is a little late, but I just got back from Ireland a few days ago. This is outside Dublin Castle on Oct. 8th when Bono was leaving the Economic Forum. And yes...that is me. I wish there was a happy cry gif because this is where I would use one. It doesn't seem real.

_DCS7629-2.jpg

There are a bunch more online taken by another photographer if you want the links.

Congratulations! That's a great photo too.

That photo maks me cringe... Why can't people use the autofocus function properly. :lol:
It could have been so much sharper. And nicer.

Cool to see all Edge's gear even though its blurry.

:snerk: that sounds weird after I re-read it.

:love: This very much!!

Love how his poses change so much when he 'wears' guitar. His face is so priceless too when he does the smug I R Gtr playa thing. :cute:

Yeah! Without the guitar he's all soulful and pouring his heart into the songs, but with the guitar he rocks the part of a typical rock star, so to speak. and the funny thing is, I bet casual fans and passer-bys would assume he's quite good on the guitar.

"Lead singer of a mega rock band... he must have some neat guitar chops there!" :lol:

And it's adorable on how he bangs along dramatically when Edge is the one playing the rippin' solos. (I've seen this on multiple vids)

Now where is the outstanding contribution to Edge-fandom award?:love:

Yeah! Without the guitar he's all soulful and pouring his heart into the songs, but with the guitar he rocks the part of a typical rock star, so to speak. and the funny thing is, I bet casual fans and passer-bys would assume he's quite good on the guitar.

"Lead singer of a mega rock band... he must have some neat guitar chops there!" :lol:

And it's adorable on how he bangs along dramatically when Edge is the one playing the rippin' solos. (I've seen this on multiple vids)

Exactly! :cute: he's suddenly very rockstar ish. And yeah, he totally has the moves while Edge has the sounds. :giggle: Love the ending of The Fly.

^you should do that more often if you bring me more of that!

Back
Top Bottom